Eisenhower a Communist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps saying that Eisenhower was a Communist. I have evidence that could prove that, but let's put discuss it right now. Suppose he left the Republican Party and ran for President as a Communist. Pretend he won. What reforms would a Communist have made to the US?

How would Congress treat it?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
This thread deserves two things : 1- the Asb Forum . 2: The title of the most hilarious thread ever.

I'll second that nomination! :D

Although the initial poster has several other lulu's floating about that may deserve consideration.

I have right here evidence that there are fifty-seven card-carrying members of the Communist Party working for the State Department.

I have evidence in my possesion that all the current Cabinets in the EU , US, Canada and Japan are all closet Communist , many of whom took part in extreme left wing pro Soviet Student Protests( Proven by another Memo from that time) in the sixties .

OOC: Hope that this is not going a little too far.

Stop humping the dead threads. Bad monkey, bad! It wasn't even a good topic; just conspiratorial ramblings that developed into talking about the topic's existence and mocking it.

Warning
I like to keep an open mind about everything. That is what attracted me to this site. I have found a very safe way to deal with the Eisenhower/Communist question. I just read every book and speech by Eisenhower's Secretary of State named Ezra Taft Benson. Benson was able to work for Eisenhower with a clear conscience, but at the same time Benson was a very, very, very strong supporter of the John Birch Society and called the organization the most effective. The society was created because of the 300 page well documented book "The Politician" so it is impossible to completely throw it all out as lies. I just read a great deal, and I keep an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.