Edward VI has twin sister

Does Edward still have no kids? And does he outlive Mary? Which would make who gets the crown a toss-up between Janey and the is-she-isn't-she Liz Tudor. What about a marriage between Liz and Erik, while Jane is engaged to the duke of Finland, but before the marriage goes through, her brother and elder half-sister die. While Liz is already in Stockholm. I'm not sure how the English will react to their new queen being married to a foreigner (especially if she's married and living in Sweden at the time she succeeds, and a spinster Liz is still in England)
I tought about scenario, where Ned have kids but outlives them all, so he dies childless, but at the time of his death his Swedish nephews are full grown men. Could one of them be invited to the English throne in such situation?

I tought about scenario, where Ned have kids but outlives them all, so he dies childless, but at the time of his death his Swedish nephews are full grown men. Could one of them be invited to the English throne in such situation?
Yes, depending on his rulings as regards the succession and whether Mary and Bess have children too.
I also expect Edward's Reign to be more protestant in orientation than Bess's was though without Mary's ultracatholic intolerance people might be less worried about a Catholic monarch.

Mary would never be married while Edward is alive and Henry's testament named Jane as heiress after Edward and before Mary and Elizabeth so in an OTL scenario we will see Mary having much less support at the death of Edward (and a possible if not likely failure of her bid for the crown), in this ATL about you are asking one is likely who one of Jane's sons is already in England as Edward's heir presuntive at the time of his death. I will tell you more: with a daughter by Jane I am not sure Henry will ever put back in the succession Mary and Elizabeth, specially the first