Hello, I am one of the people working on this project. Here is the current progress on Europe:
172.png

E172 Supplementary Info

The first sheet (Neo-Assyrian Kings) is currently canon, the second sheet (Israeli Leaders) is awaiting approval. What do y'all think?

The first sheet (Neo-Assyrian Kings) is currently canon, the second sheet (Israeli Leaders) is awaiting approval. What do y'all think?

Are humans in this world capable of living longer lives than actual humans?

No, why do you ask?

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph are listed as having lived at least 100 years each (with Isaac listed as living 180) which makes no sense.

I understand he's based on the biblical character, but if he's being listed as a canonical living ruler, his age and that of his descendants are far longer than any modern human let alone ancient human

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph are listed as having lived at least 100 years each (with Isaac listed as living 180) which makes no sense.

I understand he's based on the biblical character, but if he's being listed as a canonical living ruler, his age and that of his descendants are far longer than any modern human let alone ancient human
Oh, the dates aren't based off their actual lifespans, everything until King David here is just Jewish tradition.