Dystopia (cyberpunk future game mod)

I used to play Dystopia a ton back in the day; got pretty good at it, too. Unfortunately these days I don't have a computer with the guts to run Half-Life 2 (sad, I know; I'm stuck in old laptopland here).

This is interesting; I assume this is all fanbased, since there's basically no story in the game?

The map is sort of stereotypical; though more than that, it's very the same. During a cursory overview, I didn't notice anything particularly different about either South America or Africa; and the only Europe-specific thing is that it's all the EU (including Turkey) except for "Great Britain."

Also, Australia is spelled wrong. :p

Bumping this because I've been on a HL 2 mod kick. I've looked at Nuclear Dawn, NEOTOKYO° is pretty much a Japan-only setting

Turns out this twenty year-old mod just received an update in January! The wiki with the dense world-building seems to be gone, but it's been lovingly preserved on Internet Archive as far as I can tell:

But a video speaks a million words, so check out this trailer I couldn't have embedded in this thread over a dozen years ago:

This was the stereotypical cyberpunk map:

Atlas.png

Come to think of it, it's a bit amusing to see EU as its own country while much of the world is divided as usual, let alone the half-balkanized, half-Canada conquered North American continent.
Atlas_north_america.png