Draw the Worst Map of Post WW1 Europe

There have been threads about drawing the ideal map for ensuring peace in Europe after WW1. Now, try and create the worst plausible post WW1 map. I'd say that OTL was pretty bad, but I'm sure it can get worse.

EDIT: Clarification; I mean the worst for stability and lasting peace in Europe.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the topic, I knew someone would do something like this.

What do you mean by worst? Worst for who? Everyone?

I'd suggest a Germany that is more-or-less expanded in strength and power despite losing, a string of small and wobbly states surrounding some sort of White junta in Russia, and rampant Greek and Armenian irredentism against Turkey backed up by the imperial powers. But we have been informed in other threads that actually this represents the ideal way to preserve peace and stability. :p:D

Sang

Banned
Worst map you say?

map-1920.gif

The way Hungary was stripped of 73% of her territory was not only unjust and inhumane, but also idiotic, as it fueled heavy revanchism.

They should have kept Transylvania, Vojvodina and Northern Hungary ("Slovakia") as parts of Hungary.

Europe_in_1914.jpg

After completing the outline on the paper, Wilson rised his gaze to meet the baffled European notables in the room.

"Suck it you Eurofags - the POTUS laughed maniacally - but four years of total war accomplished you nothing! NOTHING!"

Faeelin

Banned
I'd suggest a Germany that is more-or-less expanded in strength and power despite losing, a string of small and wobbly states surrounding some sort of White junta in Russia, and rampant Greek and Armenian irredentism against Turkey backed up by the imperial powers. But we have been informed in other threads that actually this represents the ideal way to preserve peace and stability. :p:D

Not bad, but can the map reflect the fact that, to ensure stability, the Germans should keep the Kaiser and Prussian junta.

After completing the outline on the paper, Wilson rised his gaze to meet the baffled European notables in the room.

"Suck it you Eurofags - the POTUS laughed maniacally - but four years of total war accomplished you nothing! NOTHING!"

Sigged :D A sadly abridged version :(

Europe_in_1919.jpg

Europe_in_1919.jpg

Last edited:
OK, let's play:

a) Germany retains old Prussia while being granted Poland and Czech Republic
b) France occupies everything in Germany west of the Oder then breaks it into Greater Bavaria/southwestern Germany and a Francophone republic from what's left with Belgium as a "protectorate" (Satellite)
c) UK occupies all German speaking areas of Austria-Hungary
d) Greece occupies Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, and Thrace along with Anatolia west of the 30 degree longitude mark
e) Syria to remain Ottoman/Turkish
f) Lebanon is merged with Palestine
g) Russia given Romania and Hungary as <cr>colonies</cr> sphere of influence
h) Ottomans given control of whole of Caucasus and Kurdistan

Not sure I can do much worse than that...