Drake's Drum

Reply to Dannyboy

Akihito would have gone back to his work. Japan would re-industrialise slowly, probably reaching the same sort of level of per capita GDP as Thailand by 2015.

Some flags from the Drake's Drum timeline.

The flag of the Islamic republic of Aceh from 1966 on.

aceh flag.png

The flag of the Kingdom of Kashmir, 1943 - 1961.

Flag_of_Kashmir 1943 to 61.jpg

The flag of the Islamic Republic of Kashmir, from 1961 on.

Flag_of_Kashmir post 61.jpg

A big update to the Drake's Drum website has just gone live. Photographs from Part 4 Drake's Drum: Horizon of Our Hopes have been added. Just as a taster, we have a photograph from the time of the Crisis Cascade of 1973. An RAF Hawker-Siddeley Hotspur fighter (based on the Hawker P.1125, a project from OTL) intercepting a Soviet Tu 95 bomber over the North Sea.

There is a new update to the Drake's Drum website which includes the addition of password accessible content.

It consists of Annex 19, which is a complete Drake's Drum timeline and an Interlude chapter which was an attempt at comic relief, but didn't really propel the plot forward.

If you would like to know the password please email me with a picture of your copy of either the paperback version of Drake's Drum: Horizon of Our Hopes or a picture of the screen of your reading device with the map of Africa that is printed near the end of the penultimate chapter. My email is available in the 'Author' section of the Drake's Drum website and there is a link in my sig line. Please allow a day or two for a response.