4wpyXni.png

---

Don Hitchens: The Ingenious Gentleman Mr. Hitchens of Oxfordshire

---​
Oh.

Yes?

Another one?

What do you mean?

Another British TL from you - what is this, you must be into the double figures now.

Umm... Yes...?

*Sigh* Right so what is this one?

A TLIAPOT.

Yes I can see that - does this mean that it will go on and on without an end, like 'Blinded by the Light'?

No, this will be a far shorter 'mini' TL, I just didn't want to put a specific time period on it, in case I go over it.

Right I see, so what is the premise in this TL?

Well,-

That's Hitchens isn't it?

Yup.

You mean that guy who you usually agree with one something, despite being opposed to most of his other views?

For some, yes.

So what is the premise and PoD then?

Well, all I'll say is that a by-election in Western London will go a little differently.

Nice graphic by the way.

Yeah - it's based of a screenshot from a pseudo-Hitchens fanclub youtube channel 'Morality Official' which does have some good and funny content.

When do you intend to start?

Sometime soon, hopefully.

Any infoboxes in this one?

Yes, they seem to draw the crowds, don't you think?

It's your TL... You'll finish this for once?

I hope so.

Great!

Last edited:
Let's see now; we've got @Gonzo, one his favourite political commentators, a by-election in a certain London seat, and did I mention it's a @Gonzo TL yet?

What could possibly go wrong..?

Heck indeed.

I am watching

Thank you, hopefully you'll stay along for the ride.

You have my attention.
EDIT:

Why not a TLIAW/FN/M?

I was half expecting an 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' from you.

I was going to do a TLIAM, but I was concerned I might go a bit over in time for a month, so I opted for the more flexible TLIAPOT.

I didn't think you'd just literally do the same graphic.

Yes, I apologised to you privately and I'll do it here as well; I've changed it to something more sinister and original.

So...

That'll be why you asked about the font then.

I suppose you could say that... ;)

*Patters fingers evilly in the background*

Oi! Get back to writing the next update for NSS!

Just joking (or am I?)

(I am still very interested in the insanity of a Peter Hitchens TL - just seemed a bit off)

Thanks. Insanity you say? It may be a ride of insanity, but I hope it is a fun and exciting ride.

Set phreshness to dank.

#DankMorality
#BringBackImperialSystem
#FullFatMilkForAll

Wait, is it Christopher or Peter? I know Peter Hitchens was a major conservative,

It's Peter, I think getting Christopher involved in elected politics (I think he once said he didn't want to be a politician, so he didn't have to pretend to like people) and actually do well in that arena.

Yep.

I prefer the new graphic.

Something a bit more sinister about it.

Looking forward to the first update.

Thanks, not sure it fits in with my ideas for the TL.

First update should be up soon; it concerns a by-election, but not the one you might think...

Let's see now; we've got @Gonzo, one his favourite political commentators, a by-election in a certain London seat, and did I mention it's a @Gonzo TL yet?

What could possibly go wrong..?

Nothing could go wrong, I'm in charge after all... :p

If you look closely I said a west London seat... ;)