Disney WI

A while ago, Walt Disney Pictures began work on "Kingdom of the Sun," which was supposed to be based on the Prince and the Pauper. After negative reactions somewhere along the line, it was completely reworked. The end result was "The Emperor's New Groove".

This got me to thinking (I know, don't hurt myself): if they had stuck to the original concept, how do you think the movie would have done?

Xen

Banned
KJM said:
A while ago, Walt Disney Pictures began work on "Kingdom of the Sun," which was supposed to be based on the Prince and the Pauper. After negative reactions somewhere along the line, it was completely reworked. The end result was "The Emperor's New Groove".

This got me to thinking (I know, don't hurt myself): if they had stuck to the original concept, how do you think the movie would have done?

Fair. Wed be stuck with a cheezie song where the Prince whines about being locked in the palace, and the pauper complains about life in the streets, the two will definately be singing their sad sad cowboy songs at the sametime. However I wonder how close Disney will stick to the story line, they are notorious for taking liberities with such things.