Disney a little magic redux

An plea
Hi everyone i've been wanting to reboot my Disney timeline because i'm not were i want to be with the timeline as i wanted a mix of Hennsonverse and As dreamers do But turns out that they had a plan and I didn't but that changes today. But if the friends i've made along the way want to help? i'm all ears

feeling burnt out and getting a idea
By the mid 50s Walt Disney was feeling he'd left his mark on animation industry and wanted in leave in a blaze of glory and build a theme park and retire.

Putting a plan into action
By early 1953 Walt had planed everything for the park and needed investors to see this was worthwhile investment and to see if it could last into the go go 60s

some help from across the pond
Whilst in Manchester on holiday Walt Disney met Tony Hancock in a bar to discuss his ideas for an theme park. After a few drinks and some pork scratchings they came to a deal that the british supermarket chain Tesco would have some of there shops on Disney turf.

Keeping a fox of trouble is hard
By the mid 50s Fox was having budget issues and needing saving from The claws of bankruptcy. After two bids from Warner Bros fell through Things looked bleak. Until Walt Disney threw his hat ino the ring and offered Buddy Adler 16'000 dollers to take Fox out of the hands of Paramount.

By the mid 50s Fox was having budget issues and needing saving from The claws of bankruptcy. After two bids from Warner Bros fell through Things looked bleak. Until Walt Disney threw his hat ino the ring and offered Buddy Adler 16'000 dollers to take Fox out of the hands of Paramount.
From what I know Fox wasn’t going through a budget crisis and were churning out hit after hit. Listen son if you need help I’m here

Dr Dolittle [1955]

3600.jpg

Cast
Alec Guinness as Doctor Dolittle
Charles Laughton as Mathew Mugg
Peter Ustinov as Albert Blossom
Marilyn Monroe as Sarah Dolittle
Directed by Howard Hawks
distributed by FOX Films
released on 8/6/55​

Last edited:
Entertainment news for June 1955
  1. Elvis presley criticised for his Jazz style and dancing.
  2. Martin luther king throws his hat in the ring for President.
  3. KFC founder Colonel Sanders makes a deal with Six Flags to have some of his restaurants on Six flags turf.
  4. Walt Disney announces a new project called Stuart Little.
  5. Warner Brothers interested in dubbing anime.

1. Elvis presley criticised for his Jazz style and dancing.
  2. Martin luther king throws his hat in the ring for President.
  3. KFC founder Colonel Sanders makes a deal with Six Flags to have some of his restaurants on Six flags turf.
  4. Walt Disney announces a new project called Stuart Little.
  5. Warner Brothers interested in dubbing anime.
.1 oh that’s not good for his career
.2 oh okay I like that idea
.3 um alright then
.4 cool
.5 right then

Astro Boy [English dub]
86c8ea4aacceb757ba11c2ee7ca99ba7.jpg

Astro boy
produced by Warner Bros
Mickey Roony As Astro Boy/Toby Tenma
Adam West as Dr Tenma
Rex Harrison as Professor Ochanomizu