Disaster at Leuthen TL - Frederick the Great dies in battle

Well i won't stop to read a TL because things doesn't go like the way i except.

I even say , as a somewhat sympathisant of Der Alte Fritz and Prussia that debut was quite ugly (note to mention the boost France got for a time , yuk !) but for me but the author showed us a well written timeline with his lot of surprises. Here even if Prussia-Poland got screwed a way or another i'll keep reading , that alien world is quite fascinating.

The good thing about this timeline to me is that no nation stays on top for too long (with the exceptions of Portugal-Brazil and Austria-Hungary). And if what is happening now is any indication, I expect things to start looking dark for those two nations in the near future.

The good thing about this timeline to me is that no nation stays on top for too long (with the exceptions of Portugal-Brazil and Austria-Hungary). And if what is happening now is any indication, I expect things to start looking dark for those two nations in the near future.

What are you talking about? What is happening? Am I missing anything? :D

I mean, Portugal could potentially be annexed by Spain, but Brazil is gonna be fine.

As for Austria-Hungary, hmmm, in the event of Russo-Austrian victory in the upcoming war, they might have to federalize. Fully federalyze. United-States-of-Greater-Austria-kind of federalization.

Last edited:
It this time to make a big bump because this is a awesome atl and not to mention we seems to be at the verge of a critical moment in this tl ! I hope that direwolf22 is ok and is not giving up this.

I remade the Rhinelander flags I designed a while ago. Considering that the timeline is either dead or on indefinite hiatus, I guess I might as well post them now since the thread was subjected to necromancy anyway.

bitmap.png