Diplomatic Relationship Between Japanese Empire and Germany After WW2

LotusFlower

Banned
The diplomatic relationship between DNT and the Reich after a victory when the war ended. I know this has been explored a lot on series such as The Man in the High Castle in which both the DNT and the Reich are having a Cold War but what would really be the situation?
Disclaimer: A situation in which UK surrendered, Italy was annexed, USSR defeated and split between DNT and Reich and with the Reich developing the atom bomb before the US thereby forcing the US to surrender to it could be divided between the remaining Axis powers (DNT+Reich).

My belief is the world would be split into spheres of influence but that relations between Japan and Germany would remain generally good. Obviously there would be tension as Japan would lack the atom bomb for probably much longer than the USSR did after America in 1945. I don't believe Hitler would of attacked the Japanese, he did not believe they were enemies of the German people and that they were in fact similar in some ways
Presuming Hitler died in the mid 1950's (which is highly probable given his health in 1945) the new leadership would probably not wish to go to war with Japan however Himmler who was much more fanatical probably would of attempted such but by then Japan would of probably had the atom bomb.
Diplomatic relations would probably be carried out in English having English as a neutral language.

Any thoughts on what would of happened between the two?