Dimension 459

January 4th 2010 was the day that D-459 crossed over from being a type 3 civilization to a fully fledge type 4. This was acheived by the UKCLR successfully creating an ISOT. They chose D-322, which of course was the dimension we had entered D-459 from in the first place as it was the closest. Needles to say the first team to go on the journey was surprised to find that there was a greeting commitee waiting for them, due to our having detected the ISOT. Our diplomats then went back to meet with the leaders of D-459 where the possibility of joining the Interdimensional Confederation was negotiated, however the people of D-459 were too divide by the clone rebellion to unite under one banner. Negotiations stalled, until finally D-459 accepted our protection pact allowing them to develop untouched by the IC, though to be protected by us incase any other interdimensional travelling nations chose to attack them. Due to the diplomatic treaty the Trans Dimensional Research Institute lost acces to this particular dimension while diplomatic observers were sent.

OOC: And so it ends.

What was this refering to? I didn't see the connection to this timeline...
It will be refered to in D-398, afterall the D-27 crisis is an ongoing issue in D-398's story. D-459 takes place alter, my other timelines are prequels.

Good job, I enjoyed it to the last. Some interesting ideas, and a totally different ending (by that I mean the last 50-odd years) from where I thought the story would ever go. I've had fun, thanks for writing this. Shame it's over in a way, but all good things do end and I wish you all the best success for your other stories.

Good job, I enjoyed it to the last. Some interesting ideas, and a totally different ending (by that I mean the last 50-odd years) from where I thought the story would ever go. I've had fun, thanks for writing this. Shame it's over in a way, but all good things do end and I wish you all the best success for your other stories.
Well thank you. My next TL should be up soon and I have an update for my other one on the way.