Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner Different Paths (JPEG.jpg

Welcome to Different Paths
A Wikibox Timeline in which historical figures (mostly Americans) lives take different paths, whether that be a major career change, politics change, or just moving states, regardless these changes will have a large impact on the history and future of America

I think I’m going to do a U.K. one that’s been on my mind for a while. If any infobox experts see this, it’ll be great if you could make this an infobox!

Hilary Rodham is a British politician who has served as Leader of the Labour Party from 2015and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2017. with her parents, she immigrated to Britain in the 1950s, becoming a young liberal speaker. In 1992, she was elected as MP for Islington South, becoming a cabinet member as Secretary for the Environment in 2003 and Secretary of State for Education in 2005, and Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs in 2007. After the Conservative victory, she ran for Deputy Leader, winning as well as keeping her Foreign Affairs position. Following the Conservative win in 2015, Rodham beat left-winger Jeremy Corbyn for the party leadership. After Britain voted to leave the EU, she narrowly survived a vote of no confidence, but following Prime Minister Theresa May’s constant defeats, a 2017 Election was called. Ending up with 348 seats, Rodham became the third female Prime Minister and Leader of a Labour government.

Status
Not open for further replies.