Die Alte Welt Hat Überlebt- A Central Powers Victory Collaborative Timeline

How many civil wars should Russia have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the skills to make a faux Wki article, but would you guys be interested in me creating a wikipedia style article for a given country (e.g Montana)?

I also don't insist on the Kazakh Border. But... does anyone have a proposal? Maybe you as a Russian, @InfernoMole ? Could you make a patch for a new, better, more plausible(?) northern border of Kazakhstan?
Perhaps use the borders from the early 20th century? Like the Alash Autonomy
Political_map_of_Central_Asia_in_1918.png

(Map from Wikipedia)

Crazy Boris

Banned
In what? In the whole thread, or in making a new kazakh border?

Interesting idea to be honest - is there a QBAM of this somewhere? Can you, @Crazy Boris , maybe help us?

There are a couple different interpretations of the Alash's borders, including some that are very similar to the current Kazakh border. I just went with the ones from the wiki map.
Alash.png

Russia is nationalist, correct?

Which one of the many Russias? If you mean the Russia we made a poll about: This applies to World War II ITTL, and yes, this Russia was extremely nationalist. However, not race-based eugenic nationalism like Nazi Germany (it certainly had elements of that), but more Orthodox Supremacist.

Should there be a couple of post POD state proposals realized? I was thinking about Sequoyah, Absaroka, and Jefferson specifically

Central Asia

Deleted member 105545

Historical Changelog.png

Cyan- Kazakhstan
Forest Green- Turkmenbashi (or just plain Turkmenistan)
Magenta- Khiva (perhaps Kivanistan?)
Purple- Bukhoromamlakat (more etymologically "correct" Bukhara, literally means Lands of Bukhara)
Green- Kingdom of Ozbek-Namoi Davlat (bit of an etymological error in this universe, the name translates into Kingdom of Uzbek-Namoi Kingdom)
Navy- Tajikiston (more etymologically "correct" Tajikistan
Brown- Qirğizstan (see above)
Blue- Almaatastan (Alma-Ata Land)

This is just my proposal, don't take it as fact

Jefferson is always a good thing, and Absaroka? What would that be?
Absaroka was a proposal for a state that comprised large swathes of South Dakota,Montana, and Wyoming. It mainly wanted to secede for economic reasons
1280px-Absaroka_map_from_contemporary_newspaper.jpg

Contemporary map of Absaroka

Also, Sequoyah would help explain the large amount of counties that voted for the
N.A.C

EDIT: we should maybe also add Puerto Rico as a state, so that we can have an even number of states?

Last edited:
What do you think of it?

Can't say anything about Qoqand or Alash Orda, really, but that Idel-Ural is probably one of the weirder variations on this site - especially considering that it has Ural Oblast now. Not that I have a problem with it, though. Did it have a war with Alash Orda over access to the Caspian or something?
(Though, I must admit I'm a bit anxious about that Idel-Ural in general, because those are very blatantly post-Soviet borders and the Idel-Ural State didn't even get to coalesce properly, at its peak controlling parts of Kazan)

Also, that Togo-Benin Union is interesting, as are the four Nigerian states. Could you elaborate more on them?

View attachment 483085

Cyan- Kazakhstan
Forest Green- Turkmenbashi (or just plain Turkmenistan)
Magenta- Khiva (perhaps Kivanistan?)
Purple- Bukhoromamlakat (more etymologically "correct" Bukhara, literally means Lands of Bukhara)
Green- Kingdom of Ozbek-Namoi Davlat (bit of an etymological error in this universe, the name translates into Kingdom of Uzbek-Namoi Kingdom)
Navy- Tajikiston (more etymologically "correct" Tajikistan
Brown- Qirğizstan (see above)
Blue- Almaatastan (Alma-Ata Land)

This is just my proposal, don't take it as fact
I like the map, but my only nitpick is that the shades of green are too similar

Status
Not open for further replies.