Die Alte Welt Hat Überlebt- A Central Powers Victory Collaborative Timeline

How many civil wars should Russia have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

Romania is a republic because of King Ferdinand’s refusal to sign treaties with Germany, and the President’s support of it.

So just to make sure, we start developing the world immediately after the end of WWI ITTL, correct? This looks interesting, so I might do some stuff with the United States.

I feel like having Nazi-expies is a bit cheap. Considering the amount of conflict that would happen from such an unsatisfactory war, I'm 100% sure a WW2 would start without the need for Nazis.

Red Arturoist's World Map One
My first map proposal...

Die Alte Welt hat überlebt (first proposal).png

It’s a bit cliched but ok

Not just "Britain goes fascist", but I would love to explore the possibility of a World War II in a *Kaiserreich-like/CP Victory universe. I would roughly say:

• Germany - (communist?) USA - Red France - Benelux - Eastern Europe - Georgia/Armenia
  • vs. Imperial Federation - Serbia - Greece - Russia - Portugal - maybe a "Blue France"?
What would you think of that alliance system

EDIT: Most of these *Axis powers could be controlled or even defeated, but there won't be total CP/*Allied victory as in OTL. Britain remains and still is fascist (because Operation Seelöwe is just as implausible here as in OTL or any other TL), but lost Canada and much of the Empire.

This is a really interesting concept you have here, so I thought I might add a few suggestions of my own:
-Poland is a German ally/puppet, that is expanded further to the east to act as a buffer between Germany and Russia.
-Ireland quickly recovers from the war, thanks to CP backing, and soon becomes an economic powerhouse in the British Isles, as the UK struggles with colonial wars and reparations, possibly leading to the rise of Fascism in Britain.
-After WWII, Germany liberalized, and possibly becomes a Republic

That's a natural development. Maybe, Germany even supports the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth or the Miedzymorze idea?
I don't think that they would allow Poland and Lithuania to reunite, because of German claims in the Baltic. But certainly trying to expand into the east, in Belarus and the Ukraine, would probably be supported.

A Republic I don't think, but liberalise it will!
Perhaps a limited monarchy like Britain?

I don't think that they would allow Poland and Lithuania to reunite, because of German claims in the Baltic. But certainly trying to expand into the east, in Belarus and the Ukraine, would probably be supported.

@Drex , may I - as a proposal - reuse the lovely and extremely well-made borders of your map in the last (or second-to-last?) map thread? The ones I used for my own project (which never got too far)?

Perhaps a limited monarchy like Britain?

An interesting thing to consider would maybe be having a second German constitutional convention or something. After all, the Kaiser was such an essential part of the original German Imperial constitution that any figurehead position would be a massive political change. If we wanted to keep a German colonial empire intact, maybe a new German constitution could be an excuse to create a German Imperial Federation?

An interesting thing to consider would maybe be having a second German constitutional convention or something. After all, the Kaiser was such an essential part of the original German Imperial constitution that any figurehead position would be a massive political change. If we wanted to keep a German colonial empire intact, maybe a new German constitution could be an excuse to create a German Imperial Federation?

Oh, and then a modern German Togo and Namibia?

Status
Not open for further replies.