Det som går ned må komme opp-An Alternate Royal Norwegian Navy TL

Update on the reboot:
1. Expect the first chapter sometime in early January, I'm going to have the whole story or at least most of it written before I start posting it.
2. It will be somewhat of a different story, with a POD in the First World War, Johan Nilsen likely won't be in it, but with the same premise of Norway better prepared for WW2.
3. The reboot will be a lot more realistic, Norway won't have 200 frontline aircraft in 1940, nor will she be building an entire new fleet in eight years, though there will be modern ships and aircraft in the inventories of the Armed Services.
4. The Battle of Norway will be a lot harder for the Allies, though I haven't decided who will ultimately win.
Is one of the PODs that the Norwegians get the Gorgon class coastal defense ships(both of them since I'd assume Glatton won't explode)

After watching Drachinifel's video on the horrible Norwegian naval performance during the invasion (not firing on Germans despite direct orders), it feels like an attitude change to actually enforcing neutrality would be necessary if any of these armed forces are actually to be used instead of being sunk without firing a shot. Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing the remake!