Destroyermen series.

Just out of curiosity is there anyone else who likes Taylor Anderson's Destroyermen books. The latest, Blood in the Water is just out and I enjoyed it. Anyone else?
Allan

Yeah, I like them a lot. They remind me of William Forstchen's Lost Regiment, especially the second book, since it is set mostly at sea. Lost Regiment is a Sci-fi series about a fictional American Civil War Regiment that is transported to a alien world where 8 foot tall aliens, whose culture is based on the Mongols, eat humans for food.

Yeah, I like them a lot. They remind me of William Forstchen's Lost Regiment, especially the second book, since it is set mostly at sea. Lost Regiment is a Sci-fi series about a fictional American Civil War Regiment that is transported to a alien world where 8 foot tall aliens, whose culture is based on the Mongols, eat humans for food.

I read that series too, but Destroyermen is the one I go back to regularly.

I've read the first five or six or so. FOr those who have read them all: Did the author ever confirm that "scandalous relationship" between a lemurian and a human?

In the last book or two, I haven't read the latest one yet, some of the characters end up journeying to a civilization set in the area of South Africa and they run across many classes of citizens. One class is made up of hybrids like those mentioned above.

I've read them all up through "Storm Surge" (have the Sci Fi Book Club combo editions).... I generally like them, but it's a bit surprising just how many humans are popping up in the world... one wonders just how those portals keep opening...

I like them but feel that to many Humans have showed up although I am curious about "what others" the Tripoli League has conquered beside humans

EDIT: Havent read the latest book