Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if I'm being literal, I can wait, so it's no problem. Don't let my interest in your timeline put pressure on you. I didn't want to do that.
No it's fine, I just usually like to try and put something out each day. And I expected it to be a lot quicker since I already have a map, I just sent it to a friend to convert into a better projection and he hasn't gotten back to me yet

Provinces and territories of Canada
Thanks to @VT45 for converting this from qbam projection for me!

canada provinces better projection.png

What the H-E-Double Goalie Hockey Sticks is the capital of Hudsonia. The other non-*really* arctic territories have a decent size city (Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg), but Hudsonia???

Although the way the Northern Islands are split is very blessed compared to OTL.
Yeah, very true

What the H-E-Double Goalie Hockey Sticks is the capital of Hudsonia. The other non-*really* arctic territories have a decent size city (Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg), but Hudsonia???
Not sure tbh, likely Churchill or Thompson. Either way Hudsonia is only a territory, not a whole province, so it's more comparable to NWT than it is to Manitoba

Thanks to @VT45 for converting this from qbam projection for me! View attachment 512516

WOAH! Nice! I've always thought it would be nice if the Inuit retained some control over Nunavik. What's with Newfoundland? They just decide against joining confederation (IK it was pretty unpopular IOTL, so that seems likely), is there any particular butterfly effect that caused this? Is Nunavut an independent country?

Is Yukon a territory?
Yeah

WOAH! Nice! I've always thought it would be nice if the Inuit retained some control over Nunavik.
Thanks!

What's with Newfoundland? They just decide against joining confederation (IK it was pretty unpopular IOTL, so that seems likely), is there any particular butterfly effect that caused this?
Well, different events around the Great Wars and the Great Depression and shit means they never join Confederation I guess. I haven't fully thought it out yet tbh

Is Nunavut an independent country?
It's on the map of Canadian provinces and territories so no

I meant to say Newfoundland. Damn. I was wondering because of its very close relationship with the UK, though this world didn't seem like it would have a British holdover in Newfoundland.
Ah. Yeah Newfoundland is independent, but it has a customs union with Canada due to it having to import a lot of resources

Status
Not open for further replies.