Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Page
patagonia_map_vector.png

It is finally time for me to start my not-so-long-teased new TL (which I teased a lot more in the Our Fair Country Discord server, and is actually just a reboot of an earler TL I did)! Presenting, Patagonia 2.0! This will function similarly to many excellent TLs such as Our Fair Country, A Shining Valley, and Oh I Wish I Was in Dixie, as well as some less excellent TLs such as my previous one.

The POD is that the British establish a trading port known as Port George on the eastern coast of Patagonia in 1770. Following the American Revolution, the port begins to grow until it's a colony, although differences outside of Patagonia are minimal until the 1840s.

Yes, this is the same TL that has nine Opium Wars which I teased earlier today. Enjoy

Last edited:
I like the reworked coat of arms and main wikibox, the opium war box is looking nice. The main map being in the same style but still visibly different is a nice touch too. I have to ask though, why the new thread (or did you just rename the old one)?

I like the reworked coat of arms and main wikibox, the opium war box is looking nice. The main map being in the same style but still visibly different is a nice touch too. I have to ask though, why the new thread (or did you just rename the old one)?
It's a new thread because I'm completely restarting from scratch. Everything said in the old thread is no longer canon

OK, so Hilary divorced Bill? Also why does she run for Vice President and not President?
They never got married in the first place. Whoever Hillary married she ended up keeping her own surname either way

She did run for President, she just lost the primary to Santorum then accepted being Santorum's VP

Santorum with Rodham as his VP? Interesting do tell more.
Basically Hillary stayed conservative ITTL and ended up running as Santorum's running mate after losing the primary to him, as per above

What does "F" stand for, then (I first thought of "Federal" or "Federalist")? How far to the right is TTLs Rick Santorum, and is he considered an outlier to the right of the party?

Status
Not open for further replies.