Desire the Right - the Free State of Patagonia

Just noticed that the USA has 44 states, Dakota is a single state, Kanawha County never seceded to become West Virginia, and Hawaii & Alaska never became states.

Former Patagonian PM Marc Lapierre
More hot garbage

Marc Lapierre.png

I like that interesting and ideal timeline.

What are the main American political parties and it’s platforms?

How LGBTQ rights fare in Patagonia?

And what about also the list of U.S. presidents?

Mark Rutte
Yep lol

I like that interesting and ideal timeline.
Thanks!

What are the main American political parties and it’s platforms?
The only major party in America is the ASDP which I already posted. They're a big tent of fiscal conservatives who claim the legacy of Joseph Kennedy and are tightly controlled by Tammany Hall

How LGBTQ rights fare in Patagonia?
LGBTQ rights ITTL are in general better than OTL (I'm LGBTQ myself so it's only natural I'd make it this way). Patagonia is one of the world leaders in LGBTQ rights, with the numerous Stewart governments passing numerous LGBT rights acts. They also had an openly gay PM, Marc Lapierre

America has good LGBTQ rights as well, despite being completely Tammany'd. The ASDP expanded LGBTQ rights and even eventually legalized same-sex marriage once they realized it would help maintain their vote stranglehold among social liberals. I might even make it so there was an openly gay President at one point

And what about also the list of U.S. presidents?
I started it last night but I have a long way to go still. I'll try to work on it more today

It's a CONSTITUTIONAL empire
Yeah, they adopted that title after the brief republic in order to appease the republicans. They also made the Imperial Senate more like the American Senate, with a set number of elected senators per province rather than them all being appointed by the Emperor. Although a few are still appointed by the Emperor