No, it doesn't. It means not being representative of what you're talking about overall.
Yeah, and not being representative means not being common. Often is a direct antonym.
1719463809106.png

1719463912280.png

1719464460074.png

Any way it was more a joke than anything, no need to take it seriously.

Yeah, and not being representative means not being common. Often is a direct antonym.
That's just not true. Unrepresentative doesn't mean uncommon. It simply means being not representative of the whole. Something that occurs 10% of the time is common, but certainly not representative/typical.

@RedSword12 @Sphinx

Guys, y’all have made your points. Let’s drop it and move on to something more productive. If you absolutely feel the need to continue, then please do so in a private message.

Thank you.
Sorry, I take the blame here.

You're right, and about moving on:
1. Did my second message clarifying my position on Hitler's portrayal make it more clear?
2. How is Sakhalin Russia actually being administrated? It would be a terrible blow to legitimacy for Japanese officials to be involved, but simultaneously I doubt if there are enough local Russians capable of management.
3. Some one I know has an interesting opinion that Israel should really have been carved out of German territory. I wonder if, with a lesser Holocaust, as well Austria being far less important to the Cold War confrontation, this idea might be implemented ITTL? Like an Israel formed on Austrian territory.

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor

1. Did my second message clarifying my position on Hitler's portrayal make it more clear?
2. How is Sakhalin Russia actually being administrated? It would be a terrible blow to legitimacy for Japanese officials to be involved, but simultaneously I doubt if there are enough local Russians capable of management.
3. Some one I know has an interesting opinion that Israel should really have been carved out of German territory. I wonder if, with a lesser Holocaust, as well Austria being far less important to the Cold War confrontation, this idea might be implemented ITTL? Like an Israel formed on Austrian territory.
IN MY PERSONAL GUESS
i think that sakhalin is acting as a russian territory, but there are probably some plans for the relocation of all the russians on the mainland if russia is reconquered with the aim to give the island to the Japanese as TY for their help.

Are we gonna see Austrian troops assisting the Italians in the invasion of Greece?

I could see the Yugoslavian goverment fleeing to Anthens and setting up and goverment in exile there before the Italians and Austria come marching in to conquer the island nation, the last major source of resistance within the balkans and allowing them to secure the south in preparation for the war with Soviets

You’re all good.

Yes you did, thank you for clearing that up. The Second Tsardom of Russia is a client state of Japan. While the Empire of Manchu is semi-controlled by Japan, North Sakhalin is a Japanese puppet with a White Russian government who takes their orders from Tokyo.

Israel will be created where it is like OTL. I’ve never heard of Jews being given German territory after WW2. Link please so I can look into it.

That won’t happen here as Austria is smaller and has a smaller Jewish population.
IN MY PERSONAL GUESS
i think that sakhalin is acting as a russian territory, but there are probably some plans for the relocation of all the russians on the mainland if russia is reconquered with the aim to give the island to the Japanese as TY for their help.
Japanese High Command envisions/dreams that Russia or at least Far East Russia go to the Second Tsardom and the Japanese would get very favorable trade deals, minor border adjustments between Russia and Manchu China, and possibly Vladivostok as a Free City or a city under Japanese rule though Russians obviously wouldn’t like that.
Are we gonna see Austrian troops assisting the Italians in the invasion of Greece?

I could see the Yugoslavian goverment fleeing to Anthens and setting up and goverment in exile there before the Italians and Austria come marching in to conquer the island nation, the last major source of resistance within the balkans and allowing them to secure the south in preparation for the war with Soviets
Yes. Austria needs to have the Balkans secure if it has any hope of focusing on the USSR.

White Russian government who takes their orders from Tokyo.
Yes, but I meant the bureaucracy, I assume there is a mini-bureaucratic crisis there since there won't be enough local Russians capable enough to be involved in paper pushing.
Israel will be created where it is like OTL. I’ve never heard of Jews being given German territory after WW2. Link please so I can look into it.
I see.
Oh no, there were no actual OTL plans for it, this was just the opinion of this one person. I thought ITTL some real plans for it might develop but you are right, Austria's size makes it less viable.

Yes, but I meant the bureaucracy, I assume there is a mini-bureaucratic crisis there since there won't be enough local Russians capable enough to be involved in paper pushing.
I'm sure white Russians who fled when the Bolsheviks rose will emigrate to the Tsardom, I'm guessing that will also be the main goal of the goverment there to get white Russian emigrate to come to the nation and help build it.

Oh no, there were no actual OTL plans for it, this was just the opinion of this one person. I thought ITTL some real plans for it might develop but you are right, Austria's size makes it less viable.

I doubt this would been done. After the holocaust many jews faced discrimination when returning back to there home nations. In Poland there were even pogroms from the locals who didn't wish the Jews to return and take back there former home. Nobody would voluntarily give land to the Jews nomatter how much they suffered in the 1940s, antisemitism was still quite strong even when fascism was smashed.

Last edited:
Yes. Austria needs to have the Balkans secure if it has any hope of focusing on the USSR.
I do wonder how effective they'll be compared to OTL invasion, because IIRC, Germany will be mostly sitting out of the war outside of it's final stages once they finish their own civil war, meaning that "the grand crusade against the Bolshevik Hordes" will be mostly me made up of Italy, Austria, plus the Eastern, Central European and Balkan nations who would be tempted to join such as Poland, Finland and the Baltics

Germany will be mostly sitting out of the war outside of it's final stages once they finish their own civil war,
Wait has it been said that the the German civil war be coinciding with WW2?

I was under the impression it would finish before the second World War started.

Yeah.. Mee too. Thought It to he a big Spain with Austria puppeting Sozinat Bavaria.
You think Bavaria would turn to the Sozinats?

I mean Bavaria has always been the conserative region of Germany and was a hot bed for Nazism OTL but would they follow an AustroFascism Ideology?

You think Bavaria would turn to the Sozinats?

I mean Bavaria has always been the conserative region of Germany and was a hot bed for Nazism OTL but would they follow an AustroFascism Ideology?
Definitely possible because Bavaria was also a hotbed of separatism and some Bavarian nationalists might have seen Bavaria as more closely aligned with Fascist Austria than whatever-Germany will be ITTL.

Wait has it been said that the the German civil war be coinciding with WW2?

I was under the impression it would finish before the second World War started.
Could be tbh, but either way, they seem to be sitting out of WW2 in general and instead focus on rebuilding... Although they do end up snatching Austria and no one can contest it because everyone is either far away or tired from war.