Hitler frowned. “Do I have allies in there, Franz? Tell me the truth.”

“A fifth, perhaps even a quarter of the rank-and-file will follow you with little to no convincing. As for the Central Committee, I think only Seyss-Inquart will back any power play you try to make. Pfrimer arrived from Styria two days ago. He brought sixty of his Heimwehr along with him. Pfrimer wanted me to convey he will follow any order you give, especially if it involved storming the Hold and…”

“Stop.”

Hitler knew he looked annoyed but couldn’t help it.

“If I take power through force I am going to have to contend with upstarts trying to take my position, mimicking my success. Besides, the Front is too static, stiff. It is entrenched in its own morality. If we are to lead Austria in the direction we know it must embark upon, we must be both fluid and firm in ideology, tactics and implementation.”

“Another direction?” Olbrecht queried, not in dismay but in curiosity.

“I do not feel National Liberalism is the way forward anymore.”
Another fascinating POD ITTL
If Hitler went with the National Liberals by storming the Hold and everything
They are the past, I am the future.”
We are the phoenix that will heal the Vaterland’s woes. We are the future.”
Well you sure are riding that shounen protagonist energy, huh Hitler?
Sadly it will end up with mass genocide
Now where have I seen this speech before...

How ironic
“To the future, Franz.”

“To the future… mein Führer.”
He did it! He said the thing!

Soberb writing, you never disappoint

Fundamentals of Social Nationalism: the Twenty-Three Point Party Platform
The program is the political foundation of the ÖSNVP and accordingly the primary political law of the State. It has been made brief and clear intentionally.

All legal precepts must be applied in the spirit of the Party Program.

Since the formation of Social Nationalism, the Führer has succeeded in the realization of essential portions of the Party Program from the fundamentals to the detail.

The Party Program of the ÖSNVP was proclaimed on the 14th of January 1925 by Adolf Hitler at the inaugural Party gathering in Vienna and shall remained unaltered henceforth barring necessary additions under the directive of the Führer. Within said program is the Social Nationalist philosophy summarized in Twenty-Three Points:

1. We demand the unification of all Austro-Germans into a Greater Austria on the basis of the right of self-determination of peoples, with land wrongfully stolen at the end of the Great War returned.

2. We demand equality of rights for the Austro-German race in respect to the other nations; notably the abrogation of the Saint-Germain Peace Treaty.

3. We demand former imperial land as territories (colonies) for the sustenance of our people, and colonization for our surplus population.

4. Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of German blood, without consideration of creed though those of a Catholic spiritual disposition are preferred. Consequently no Jew, Serb or Roma can be a member of the Austro-German race, which is in of itself a leading subsect of the greater Aryan Race.

5. Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in Austria only as a guest, and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners.

6. The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the State, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, officeholding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.

7. We demand that the State be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from Austrian lands.

8. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Austria since June 1914, be forced immediately to leave the State.

9. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.

10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:

11. Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of rent-slavery as a man and woman of true blood should be the master of their own self rather than be subject to others of lesser races.

12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand the nationalization of certain industries as to benefit the greater whole under the jurisdiction of the State. Social Nationalism respects private property and self-owned businesses, but industries deemed important to the development and protection of the nation shall be under the purview of said government.

14. We demand an expansion and preservation on a large scale of old age welfare as those who have put their labors and efforts towards the betterment and survival of our people and nation deserve to be taken care of as reward for their sacrifice.

15. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.

16. We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.

17. We demand action without hesitation against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, rapists, murderers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of creed or race. To implement fair and just laws, the Party advocates for the national adoption of a German Common Law to replace that of the Roman Law that serves only a materialistic world-order.

18. The State is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.

19. The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.

20. We demand abolition of the mercenary troops and formation of a national people's army to protect the territorial integrity of the nation. and if need be, extend our national interests abroad.

21. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In
order to enable the provision of an Austro-German press, we demand, that:
A) All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the race.
B) Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the
German language.
C) Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial interest in Austro-German publications or any influence on them and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the State of the non-German concerned. Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life, and the closure of organizations opposing the above made demands.

22. We demand freedom of religion for all Christian denominations within the State so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity starting with the Catholic Church and spreading outward from there. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: common utility precedes individual utility.

23. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the State. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole nation and its organizations in general. The forming of State and professional chambers for the execution of the laws made by the government within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.

Vorwärts zum Sieg!

Last edited:
I will respond to all the comments after work. I changed it from 19 to 23 Points. These are all from the Nazi Platform, Just modified to fit Austria and this more Austrofascist ideology.

marathag

Banned
Shouldn't that say Austria?
Personally, I could see 'Austria' replaced with the older Cisleithania, with eyes on return of those Lands and Kingdoms lost after 1919,
Bohemia, Galicia, Istria, Lodomeria and all of Silesia and Tyrol, while the Future 'New' Empire would include the South German States and Kingdom of Baden, Bavaria, Hesse-Darmstadt, and Württemberg, undoing 1919 and 1866

I wonder if they consider Croats or Hungarians Austrians or do they consider them serbs
The Croats are universally agreed to be Slavs which barring some great change of doctrine between the Social Nationalists and the Nazis, are considered an inferior race.

The Hungarians as I understand it are considered their own classification. As for whether Fas!Austria will will consider them allies, the Nazis did though it doesn't seem to have benefited the Hungarians at all.

The Croats are universally agreed to be Slavs which barring some great change of doctrine between the Social Nationalists and the Nazis, are considered an inferior race.

IOTL, and at least as part of the Nazis decision to make Croats allies, they were actually reclassified during WW2 - the general claim was that they were Goths whose language was heavily influenced by Slavic languages and the Catholic Church, which made them, technically, racially Germanic. The neighbouring Serbs (who speak basically the same language), naturally, were not descendants of the Goths and were not acceptable. The neighbouring Muslim Bosniaks (who speak basically the same language) were ... acceptable for some other reason and the fact that Hitler used the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem as a stick against the Allies.

Naturally, the whole thing was a completely absurd claim backed up by either outright fabricated history or very loose interpretations of actual history. It was characteristic of the Nazis flexibility where anyone remotely useful was suddenly Aryan or, at worst, honourary Aryan.

Its fine zhulin was quasi moncarchidt while the Chinese population was majority republican at this point china had entered at sate of I don't care as long I don't fucking Starve and thiers no goddammit bandit. On the name however just call it the Chinese Empire
I specified the manchurian Empire as Chinese Empire has been used before, specifically with dynasties, so it was supposed to represent a change, a sort of 'Now we're in charge" type of deal. With northeast China under the control of a Japanese ally, Japan won't have to spend years of fighting in China, getting the IJA bogged down.
glad to see a new chapter.

Wonderful as always!
although i don't celebrate it, happy thanksgiving to you!
how you doin?
Thank you! Doing pretty good. Been under the weather lately, so the lack of energy has not helped matters.
Will it be shown/ revealed any day?
Posted yesterday. Changed to 23 Points.
Another fascinating POD ITTL
If Hitler went with the National Liberals by storming the Hold and everything

Well you sure are riding that shounen protagonist energy, huh Hitler?
Sadly it will end up with mass genocide
Now where have I seen this speech before...

How ironic

He did it! He said the thing!

Soberb writing, you never disappoint
Mhmm, it would have been this version of the Beer Hall Putsch. But he doesn't need the publicity here like OTL, the War of Carinthia did that for him.

Gotta love quoting X-Men lol.

Mhmm, so Hitler is Party Führer but he will eventually be Staatführer when he comes to power in Austria as dictator but that is years down the road.
This is so extreamly well written, it is astonishing
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it.
Shouldn't that say Austria?
Fixed.
Personally, I could see 'Austria' replaced with the older Cisleithania, with eyes on return of those Lands and Kingdoms lost after 1919,
Bohemia, Galicia, Istria, Lodomeria and all of Silesia and Tyrol, while the Future 'New' Empire would include the South German States and Kingdom of Baden, Bavaria, Hesse-Darmstadt, and Württemberg, undoing 1919 and 1866
Cisleithania is a pain to remember how to correctly spell. Austria is simpler and more to the point I feel. Austria will expand from its current borders, but it won't necessarily annex these territories. The Austrian State won't be sprawling territorially across Europe like Nazy Germany did.
Nice two updates, they were worth the wait. Hope your holidays were good as well, Tanner. Now we wait for Hitler's political enemies' response.
Thank you! There's a time jump to 1928 coming up so we are gonna see where the Party is right before the Depression.
I wonder if they consider Croats or Hungarians Austrians or do they consider them serbs
They are considered Slavs and Magyars, but under the Sozinat's expanded racial theory, they are Aryan off-shoots. Serbs are considered a mongrelized Slavic race that needs to be eliminated for the "good Slavic and germanic Aryans"
Amazing job, well done.
Thank you!

The Hungarians as I understand it are considered their own classification. As for whether Fas!Austria will will consider them allies, the Nazis did though it doesn't seem to have benefited the Hungarians at all.
Social nationalism doesn't consider (most) Slavic groups inferior, rather just lower down on the Aryan hierarchy pole.
IOTL, and at least as part of the Nazis decision to make Croats allies, they were actually reclassified during WW2 - the general claim was that they were Goths whose language was heavily influenced by Slavic languages and the Catholic Church, which made them, technically, racially Germanic. The neighbouring Serbs (who speak basically the same language), naturally, were not descendants of the Goths and were not acceptable. The neighbouring Muslim Bosniaks (who speak basically the same language) were ... acceptable for some other reason and the fact that Hitler used the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem as a stick against the Allies.

Naturally, the whole thing was a completely absurd claim backed up by either outright fabricated history or very loose interpretations of actual history. It was characteristic of the Nazis flexibility where anyone remotely useful was suddenly Aryan or, at worst, honourary Aryan.
Yeah, despite leading a country that is militantly Christian (a feature of Austrofascism), Hitler does make alliances with the Bosnians and tries to stir up fascist sentiments and movements in the Middle East and North Africa.

Gotta love quoting X-Men lol.
On that note I wonder if TTL Magneto is austrian
Like I dont think that alone would change his characterization all that much(unless he's also a ethnic serb :p) but it's likely that the "danger of becoming what you hate" that he often represents would refer to Sozinat instead Nazism and I could see his heroic but misguided acts with the Brotherhood resembling Adolfy's early acts here with the wolf gang before he became the Staatführer, with the "House of M" here eerily resembling Totalitarian Austria

On that note I wonder if TTL Magneto is austrian
Like I dont think that alone would change his characterization all that much(unless he's also a ethnic serb :p) but it's likely that the "danger of becoming what you hate" that he often represents would refer to Sozinat instead Nazism and I could see his heroic but misguided acts with the Brotherhood resembling Adolfy's early acts here with the wolf gang before he became the Staatführer, with the "House of M" here eerily resembling Totalitarian Austria
X-Men would be very similar to OTL, at least in Magneto's origin stories. If he's Polish, then he wouldn't be put into an Austrian concentration camp but a Jewish Preserve in Poland. It does make me wonder how pop culture would change over time.
Awww.. I wanted an reverse Anschluss
There will be some annexation, especially before the war, but once the wars starts its mainly exerting influence/control, establishing puppet regimes etc.

There will be some annexation, especially before the war, but once the wars starts its mainly exerting influence/control, establishing puppet regimes etc.
Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster

Obey your master, master

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings!
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing🎵

Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master, MASTER 🎶

Sorry I had to

and so it begins
great chapter as always !

oh also just found about this fellow Richard von coudenhove-kalergi a half Japanese half Austrian who lead the first pan European moment and feuded with hitler IOTL .he could make a good antagonist for the 30s

Last edited:
Interesting, Otl hitler wanted a great unification of the germanic peoples on the continent, with the dutch and scandinavians included in this great reich, this Hitler apparently wants a lesser unification without including the dutch and scandinavians