deleted

Here are some misc. American fixes and additions. Some areas- Louisiana, say- are essentially good to go, but others such as Utah need work and I haven't touched some. Alaska and British Columbia definitely need some sort of thrice-over, which I may do in a bit.

Patch 014 (WorldB Manitoba lakes 002).png

Looks very good! :) I think East Prussia isn't completely already though, but I could be mistaken. And as for the basemap, the Netherlands isn't really correct either (Flevoland especially), I'd think.

A draft if you like. I am unfortunately drawn from the computer at this juncture, and if something with more detail is needed then I can provide it at a later date.

ZaStalina.png

A draft if you like. I am unfortunately drawn from the computer at this juncture, and if something with more detail is needed then I can provide it at a later date.
Not to be rude, but that Ohio is a little too far north. Of course, if I had drawn the map, it would have been even further off.

As I have stated previously, major errors exist in British Columbia- and my rivers are further off then I expected. I'm just doing a general North America patch presently.

I completely redid Central America and BC/Alaska, as well as the Great Slave Lake and friends. Hundreds of other lakes also added all over the continent, and many minor and not so minor corrections to other coasts, borders, etc. Plus, of course, rivers. These should be much closer to the real ones. I did not do most of Canada's rivers because I don't know very much about them and couldn't find resources.

EDIT: The colour differences are not intentional but have something to do with the file itself. 'Tis probable that our use of differing graphical programs is causing this; it could be avoided by use of a specific filetype and bitcount.

Patch 015 (WorldB Manitoba lakes 003).png

Last edited:
I decided to try and help and made these edits for the Eastern United States. I wouldn't say its perfect, but I made some changes to the coasts (like Delaware and Wisconsin). I'm still not happy with the West Virginia and Virginia border, but that's what I came up with. Hope this helps.

Eastern US.png

I've always favored borders over rivers, but I suppose we could have a darker shade of blue or a bluer shade of grey. Or I could go fuck myself if you guys think rivers should be shown in favor of borders.

That reminded me, to get those borders the rivers seemed a little bit off. Not sure if it was my borders or the rivers that were actually off.

Borders which are also rivers are usually very obviously the other, so whether they are River, Border, or Mixed colour makes no difference at all. I'm talking about the rivers which are simply gone right now.

Alright, here is my finished US states. I decided to put the rivers ahead of borders. I know Lascupa worked hard to make those, sorry if I offended you. I did make some changes to the eastern rivers, like the one for the Maryland border and the Tennessee River.

US.png