Delayed blowback PPK/Makarov?

Currently I am looking for a "Cripo pistol" for my TL. After several hours of thinking, I picked up Makarov PM.
For the requirement of using 9mm Parabellum ammo, the original blowback action is no longer available, then I thought using recoil delayed blowback used by FN FiveseveN. Would it be fitted? Or I should directly engineering it into short recoil action?

Last edited:

marathag

Banned
You can have blowback 9mmP, as shown by the Hi-Point pistol.
Large and clunky, but dead reliable, and inexpensive.

the walther p5 may be a starting point for your research.
tl;dr they mated an action resembling that of the p38 to a frame that shared the styling of the PP/PPK

You can have blowback 9mmP, as shown by the Hi-Point pistol.
Large and clunky, but dead reliable, and inexpensive.
That's the problem which caused it couldn't be picked-You sure it would be fit to allot it to criminal polices and detectives?

marathag

Banned
That's the problem which caused it couldn't be picked-You sure it would be fit to allot it to criminal polices and detectives?
1623847068162.jpeg

1623847118374.jpeg

Hi-Point C9

Caliber
9mm Luger
Barrel Length
3.5 inches
Overall Length
6.75 inches
Magazine Capacity
8 or 10
Weight Unloaded
29 oz

Sig P225

1623847673540.jpeg

Caliber
9mm Luger
Barrel Length
3.9 inches
Overall Length
7.1 inches
Magazine Capacity
Weight Unloaded
26 oz

I would like to know why you need the Makarov in 9x19 mm, especially for a (from the name for it) german police force. The choice of pistol implies some kind of association with the sovjet union or warsow pact and in this case Im not sure what the reason coud be to rechamber it.

I would like to know why you need the Makarov in 9x19 mm, especially for a (from the name for it) german police force. The choice of pistol implies some kind of association with the sovjet union or warsow pact and in this case Im not sure what the reason coud be to rechamber it.
Firstly, PPK and Makarov were typical blowback 9mm pistol, so I picked them for example.
Secondly, had I said this pistol would be issued to German police particularly?

Firstly, PPK and Makarov were typical blowback 9mm pistol, so I picked them for example.
Secondly, had I said this pistol would be issued to German police particularly?
Ah, ok then I misunderstood your original post. I thought you specifically wanted to have the makarov frame in another caliber.
The german part I assumed from the use of "Kripo", which I never heard used for any non-german police agency.