Death of a Republic (A monarchical USA timeline)

How is the timeline so far?

• It's good

Votes: 198 64.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 61 20.0%
  • It's bad

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • It's really bad

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It's gone to the Alien Space Bats

Votes: 41 13.4%

• Total voters

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
Don't worry, as a Catholic, I would be happy to help. Anything for a cord of bonfire fuel Protestant.

Thanks man, I'll make sure to keep you in mind as this goes on.

Holy cow. This is an amazing summary of things, far better than what I would probably have written down. On your New African assessment, you got a good idea with both future paths, so I must say "why not both?' A quicker end to slavery, but with a bit of horrible revenge on the side to make the moral victory of ending slavery quicker a bit more muddled. Imagine if ITTL people argue slavery should have lasted a bit longer so that the end wouldn't be so bad. One perspective might be that slavery was beginning to lose strength by the late 1700s, and likely would have faded away by say 1830. Another perspective would be that slavery would continue to fester, lasting until the late 1800s. I could see TTL's version of alternativehistory.com occasionally getting What If threads where the question of What if the New African Rebellion never happened?" would be asked, and the mods would kick half the thread a few hours later as the argument gets really heated.

Also, random tangent, but I think TTL's versions of internet moderators should be called regulators.

America's government is going to have a strange legacy. As you said, it is the origin of modern republicanism, yet it is also the first contemporary constitutional monarchy. Enshrined in the country's formation is the idea that all men are created equal, yet the nation will be ruled by a hereditary monarchy. And, perhaps most importantly, a number of the individual states themselves will embrace republicanism, refusing to support the ideals of monarchy despite being ruled by a monarch.

You're assessment on the northern territories is spot on, except for the idea of the division of Vermont. None of the northern states/republics were populated enough or economically powerful enough to remain independent without falling into the British sphere of influence. By this point, Vermont was coasting towards statehood despite the land disputes. While Vermont won't be state #14 like IOTL, it will be a state within five years.

Lafayette as a monarch? ... Now I'm hooked. Subscribed.
I support his regnal name being Gilbert.

Glad to hear you like it.

I have studied Vermont in this time period. And yeah it was set to belong to someone. Ira Allen had his plot for joining the British Empire even.

To be clear I don't think such a secession would be viable, but people do foolish things when caught up in passion.

And Vermont was not going anywhere by this point. New Hampshire had not only given up most claims, it actually had a period where a few New Hampshire border twns seceded to Vermont. I seem to recall that was very brief because Vermont did not want them as it was trying to normalize things. New York by Washington's time was only a claiming a big chunk of southwestern Vermont, and even holding that had become vexing enough that they ultimately conceded it toward the current borders.

Hmm, so some states remain republican? Does that mean it will be a kind of HRE situation with states having different forms of government? A state having its own princely family or some other title? Or maybe a peerage? While other states ban any titles or such?

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
Hi everyone. Instead of actually working on writing a timeline, I've been making Wikipedia infoboxes. But, I'm going to post the next update tomorrow, and drag this timeline kicking and screaming into 1788, so I figured I could post the Wikipedia box that spoils (amongst other things) who becomes monarch, and what their title is. That won't be much of a surprise though, there are three pages of discussion on the topic that spoiled it some already.
second revolution.PNG

By the divine right of the people of the United States of America, the First Prince Gilbert I. Long may he defend our liberties.

schnozzberrywrong.jpg

@Schnozzberry
I'm guessing that the "American Diaspora" is all the passionate Republicans leaving America for greener pastures. Could some of the people involved in this diaspora end up filibustering new republics out of the lands they settle in the Americas? Would it be possible for Walton to take control of Florida from Spain? Seeing as it'd only have a population of about 30,000 fifty years in the future I'd think that Florida would be sparsely populated enough to take easily.

So, you went with king after all eh? I guess tradition won out there.

Hmm, while it says monarchist victory I wonder if that means 'all' the republics are conquered?

I would guess one reason it is relatively short is that in some states like New York the secession republics will never have full control of the state. Effectively civil war in several states between unionists and Republicans making it easier for the King and his armies to retake them.

Since Pennsylvania remains loyal to the Union here, I am going to guess that Philadelphia is going to remain the capital for some time. King Gilbert will have bigger problems to ponder than the huge expense of building a new city.

Hm, I wonder if this American Diaspora will see the OTL Republic of West Florida, only as an independent republic perhaps under British protection founded by American Republicans. Earlier Texas?

Will we hear from Thomas Paine?

On further examination, I note some things.

Not all the Republics use their own flags, with New York for example having the Republican Tricolor in its box. I am guessing that the Republics with proper flags are ones where a proepr government of sorts comes imnto power or the Ste government supported the secession. And the ones using the RT are rebellions that never control the state or organize a real state existing as more military forces.

Also with noting is that there is no indication these Republics are united. Kind of like how in OTL the South in its secession the rebel states still came together under a new banner in the CSA. Looks like that will not happen here. So my guess is even the stable republics can't unite because of different ideology with some supporting the constitution as a republic, confederationists, and of course Hopswoodists popping back up opposing both the others.

So the big edge the monarchists will have is that they will have 'a side'. United leadership even if teeth clenched with a clear purpose of preserving the Union which even moderately anti-monarchist people can still agree to support. As opposed to the divided and perhaps even conflicting goals and strategy of the ARGs.

Also King Gilbert being crowned is a 'result'. So he may refuse a coronation until such a time as the nation has been united. And here he could have been one of the latest regnant kings to lead armies in war. Didn't Daniel Shay hinself serve under the Marquis in the Revolution? Wonder if he will do so again?

Finally interesting that the rise of King Gilbert is the start of the 'First Democratic Era'. Very interesting indeed for an era of newly instituted monarchy.

American Revolution II: Regulator Boogaloo

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
Buaaaaa the King's name is Gilbert! Why Gilbert? And why is it a king? *cries in a corner*

So, you went with king after all eh? I guess tradition won out there.

Bugger me right up the bum, I can't believe I missed that. How did I miss that? I swear to God, I wrote First Prince at some point when making this. GAH! Although yeah, his name will be Gilbert, in no small part because it's pronounced Jill-bear in the French form, and I like the idea of American's being triggered out of their minds when people mispronounce it in English.

@Schnozzberry
I'm guessing that the "American Diaspora" is all the passionate Republicans leaving America for greener pastures. Could some of the people involved in this diaspora end up filibustering new republics out of the lands they settle in the Americas? Would it be possible for Walton to take control of Florida from Spain? Seeing as it'd only have a population of about 30,000 fifty years in the future I'd think that Florida would be sparsely populated enough to take easily.

Hm, I wonder if this American Diaspora will see the OTL Republic of West Florida, only as an independent republic perhaps under British protection founded by American Republicans.

Oh boy, do I have a treat planned for Florida.
Did somebody say EMPIRE?

And with everything else, I'm going to keep my mouth shut until I get a bit farther along. I've got at least five updates planned to get the various thread's I've got laying around to January 1st, 1789, and then from there, the story shall proceed at my usual slowness. But, by then, I shouldn't be working 10-12 hour shifts literally every day of the week, so I'll be able to update more regularly. But, anyway, enough with the chit-chat, I've got a new update and, I've made a map. It might not be the best, but it should show a bit of the political situation in early 1788.

"To hell with finding quotes, half of this update is quotes. I'll do it next time."
--Schnozzberry

“Despite the expectations that either New York or New Jersey were believed to be the states to swing the vote, it was Massachusetts which would actually cast the seventh vote for monarchy.
This was entirely unexpected across the United States. After all, less than a year ago Massachusetts had been under the control of a radical republican government and now it was abandoning republicanism entirely. This change in Massachusetts was representative of the changes across the whole Union. While the lower classes continued supporting republicanism, the upper, middle and mercantile classes had abandoned their support for a limited republic in the hopes that a strong monarchy would protect them from the lower classes.”
--Ishikawa Yoshiteru, The History of America Book VII: The Early United States

Almost immediately after Massachusetts voted for a monarch, the fighting started. At 3:00 in the afternoon, Christmas day celebrations in Boston were interrupted by the sounds of gunfire. The Second Revolution had begun, and while the republicans lost in Boston they had not yet begun to fight. Within a week, the government of New Jersey had split into two, with the monarchists fleeing north to Newark, while the republicans stayed in control in Trenton and south New Jersey. In Massachusetts, the western towns revolted once more, the flag of the Regulators flying once more, and in New Hampshire the government dispersed with pro-Union republicans and monarchists holding the coastal towns, and anti-Union republicans taking over the inland territories. In New York City, the republicans rose up, and despite losing to local militia, they were successful in forcing the Constitutional Congress to flee south, while in upper New York towns began to revolt and join the republican movement.

“Whether or not the fear of the lower classes was justified prior to the abandoning of republicanism, after the states voted for monarchy the lower classes justified the fears by rising up once more. Across the northern states, republicans flying the Patriot’s Banner began seizing towns and clashing with state militias. However, despite the overwhelming popular support for republicanism to continue, the winter weather prevented a complete takeover of the north by republicans. During the two month stretch before the spring, the General “Mad” Anthony Wayne emerged as the leader of the republican movement. Under Wayne’s command were between ten and fifteen thousand militiamen, who would assemble in New Haven to prepare for a march to New York City in the spring.”
--Ishikawa Yoshiteru

On January 23rd, the majority of members of the Confederation Congress arrived in Philadelphia, allowing the Confederation Congress to resume. The first order of business for the C. Congress was to put down the rebellions and restore order. Many within the C. Congress supported the appointing of a new Emergency Executive, no individual was able to achieve sufficient support for the position to be revived. Instead, James Clinton was pulled out of retirement to serve as Commander in Chief of the United States. Although reluctant, Clinton accepted on February 14th and departed to New York to prepare for the republican invasion. On the same day, what remained of the government of New York ratified the Constitution.

“During the winter, western Pennsylvania, Maryland and northwestern Virginia saw a series of small scale clashes between republican and monarchist militias. While neither side gained an advantage over the other, reports of cruel acts occurring by republicans in the frontier conflict drove the wavering Pennsylvania and Maryland into full heartedly supporting the monarchists. However, while this was a boon for the monarchists, the conflict also emboldened the natives in the Northwest territory and likely is what allowed for the Indian Protectorate of Charlotina to come into existence.”
--Ishikawa Yoshiteru

On March 11th, the Republican Army of America marched from New Haven, making a beeline towards New York. Three days later at Yonkers, the Republicans unexpectedly ran into Clinton’s army. After an initial confused skirmish, the Republicans quickly regrouped and began pushing back the numerically inferior monarchists. The battle was a grueling affair, soldiers fell in masses to the point that one account describes physically climbing over a wall of fallen comrades. As day faded into evening, the monarchists seemed to be on the verge of retreat when the unexpected happened. A force of five thousand monarchist soldiers under Edward Hand was spotted approaching the Republican lines from the rear. Realizing victory was lost, Wayne ordered a retreat. The first full battle of the Second Revolution had ended, and the monarchists had come out on top.

“The Battle of Yonkers set the trend for the first phase of the Second Revolution. The republicans lost the majority of military engagements, but they were always able to retreat and escape to the next town over. Meanwhile, despite the repeated victories by the monarchists, the war seemed to be going nowhere. Any gains made by the monarchists seemed to melt away after Clinton and his army left the vicinity. By June the monarchist army was exhausted and Clinton ordered a retreat to New York. With the monarchist army out of commission, republican delegates would assemble in Albany to discuss a plan for fighting the monarchists. However, a glimmer of hope was on the horizon as the man who was appointed the monarch of the United States, the Marquis de Lafayette arrived in New York on June 24th.”
--Ishikawa Yoshiteru

After the C. Congress had appointed Clinton the Commander in Chief, they set about another far more important task, appointing a monarch. While technically, the C. Congress didn’t have the power to do so, the C. Congress had by this point been playing somewhat fast and loose with their powers. As such, the debate proceeded with only one congressional member making note of the illegality of the situation. Initially, two candidates Louis Stanislas Xavier of the French House of Bourbon and Frederick Henry Louis of Prussia emerged as leading candidates. However neither candidate proved popular enough for the C. Congress to send an invite. On a cold morning in January 21st however, a new candidate was named: the Marquis de Lafayette. Lafayette was received far better than either Louis or Henry, and on January 24th, the C. Congress approved of inviting Lafayette to be the King of the United States of America. The invite didn’t reach Lafayette or any of the American delegates in France until March 16th. The news shocked and surprised Lafayette and the American delegates who frequented his home in Paris. News that America had actually abandoned republicanism had yet to reach them, and the invite was the first they had heard of it. Thomas Jefferson described the end of republicanism as (amongst other things) “the abandonment of all principals [sic] of liberty, the death of freedom, and the abolishment of all the good things of the American peoples.” Despite his numerous critiques of the direction America was heading, Jefferson was first and foremost in encouraging Lafayette to accept the post, supposedly telling Lafayette that “I know of no man who when granted such a lofty position would stay true to the principles of Liberty.” Thus, after sorting out his affairs, Lafayette would depart for America on April 2nd. While on the trip, Lafayette would record in a personal journal that he was uncertain of what to do when he arrived, but at the same time he also recorded fears that if he didn’t accept, the Union would fall under the sway of a tyrant.

And so begins the Saga of the First Prince. Will Gilbert the Good win over the people, or will Gilbert the Great by force of arms restore the Union?

I like Jefferson being brokenhearted over the republic's death, but encouraging the Marquis to accept lest a tyrant seize the new crown instead.

So now the struggle begins in earnest for the fate of the nation. New Africa to the south, the ARGs to the north, and the monarchists in the center. The nation as been divided, how shall it be made one again?

Md139115

Banned
News that America had actually abandoned republicanism had yet to reach them, and the invite was the first they had heard of it. Thomas Jefferson described the end of republicanism as (amongst other things) “the abandonment of all principals [sic] of liberty, the death of freedom, and the abolishment of all the good things of the American peoples.”

Jefferson was in the dark about all of this?! Oyyyyyy... I think the reaction you gave him wasn't strong enough. Here's my proposal :

US Consulate - Paris

"Mr. Jefferson? The diplomatic bag."

Courier hands over the diplomatic bag to an eager Jefferson.

"Wonderful! I've been waiting to hear about whether or not this new constitution got ratified."

"It did, sir... ummm... there's something else you need to know... sir."

Jefferson doesn't hear him, is instead eagerly opening the first communication

"It passed, it... OH MY GOD."

Jefferson's face goes completely white, then boiling red

"Those bastards! Those damn bastards! After everything we fought for!"

Jefferson keeps reading, his face becomes ashen again. He puts down the communication and opens the next one.

"Well, at least they gave the crown to the Marquis, I think that was the best choice possible."

Jefferson sighs profoundly. He appears to have aged 30 years in 30 seconds, his brows are tightly compressed together, indicating that he is thinking out his next move. He takes out paper, and dips his quill pen in the inkstand in front of him.

He writes (in French):
"My dear Marquis, I have just received these communications aprising me that my countrymen have decided on a monarchial government, and asked you to be their sovereign.

I strongly urge you to accept the crown my countrymen offer. I and all my countrymen know that you are a true friend of liberty, and are a master in organizing the affairs of man. The present situation at home militates against the hope of a restoration of republicanism, and if you decline, one less favorable to liberty may be elected in your stead. Then the American people will have the misfortune of having exchanged tyranny for anarchy for tyranny.

In you however, lies the capability to smooth the passions and violence of the present situation, like oil on the troubled waters. Having secured the peace and tranquility of the land, you would then be in a unique and most advantageous position to promote the ideals of the equality and brotherhood of man that you and I have earnestly strived for - you with the sword, and me with the pen.

I, unfortunately, cannot join you in this noble task. For I have sworn that I shall not countenance any fetters or chains to be placed on the mind of man and his inalienable rights. When I came into this world, I came into it perfectly free, as the Creator ordained. Yet when I drew my first breath, these gifts were stripped from me and placed at the service of some lord an ocean away - whom I would never meet, but still expected to love above all other men! It was only through my actions in support of the heroism of others that I was able to regain that which was unjustly taken from me. Having taken of the sweet air of freedom, I cannot bring myself to breathe the staleness of slavery, no matter how perfumed it may be. Free I came into this world, and free I shall leave it.

Your friend in life and death,

Thomas Jefferson
"

Jefferson proofreads the letter, smiling at how well it turned out. He attaches it to the invitation to Lafayette and hands it over to the courier.

"Take this to the Marquis de Lafayette, with my apologies."

The courier, perplexed, leaves.

Jefferson writes another letter to his family, the text of which, unfortunately, has been lost to history, and then proceeds to write out a declaration of mamunission for his slave, Sally Hemings, and her children. He sits back in the chair, steeling himself for the transition from statesman to martyr.

He reaches into a desk drawer and pulls out a hunting pistol, the type favored by Virginia gentry on the fow chase and places it in front of him. For some reason, the thought of George III dying of laughter when he hears the news enters his mind.

"Well, Your Majesty, I'll see you in hell!"

Jefferson picks up the pistol, places the muzzle against his temple, and pulls the trigger.

Jefferson was in the dark about all of this?! Oyyyyyy... I think the reaction you gave him wasn't strong enough. Here's my proposal :

US Consulate - Paris

Wow. That was beautiful! I have never made a strong study of Jefferson himself, but that seems to capture his passion and understanding well. Both being pragmatic enough to see that actions like the ARG revolt are counterproductive at this point and the Marquis is the best course forward; but also dedivcated enough that he would ensure the virtue of republicanism shall be enshrined through his martyrdom in the hopes of a distant future return.

It reminds me of a line from a depiction of the battle of the Red straits in the Genpei wars. After General Tomomori delivers his final report to Nii no Ama and his final advice he apologized for his failure to deliver victory and stated he had seen all he wished to see in the world and jumped overboard in full armor. She called it a magnificent gesture.

Still, even as an Adams fan i lament the era has lost a great man. Though his death here may be what motivates the Marquis to take the crown over doubts.

Md139115

Banned
Wow. That was beautiful! I have never made a strong study of Jefferson himself, but that seems to capture his passion and understanding well. Both being pragmatic enough to see that actions like the ARG revolt are counterproductive at this point and the Marquis is the best course forward; but also dedivcated enough that he would ensure the virtue of republicanism shall be enshrined through his martyrdom in the hopes of a distant future return.

It reminds me of a line from a depiction of the battle of the Red straits in the Genpei wars. After General Tomomori delivers his final report to Nii no Ama and his final advice he apologized for his failure to deliver victory and stated he had seen all he wished to see in the world and jumped overboard in full armor. She called it a magnificent gesture.

Still, even as an Adams fan i lament the era has lost a great man. Though his death here may be what motivates the Marquis to take the crown over doubts.

Thanks for the praise, but I must point out this is just an idea I had and not canon unless Schnozzberry decrees it such.

Out of the fire, and into the Dutch oven

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I missed all of these comments somehow.

Is that a bit of America in Haiti, or is that France and someone else?

I'm not 100% sure, I stole the map from Skallgrim's map he posted for 1787, and recoloured only the American parts. It should all just be French though.
Thanks for the praise, but I must point out this is just an idea I had and not canon unless Schnozzberry decrees it such.
This is official, 100% canon. It's far better than my plan for Jefferson, and I love it. Now I want a version of OTL's Hamilton, but being for TTL's Jefferson. I can't believe I missed it for two weeks.

Well, sorry about missing all of the comments. I feel like a massive jerk now, especially because this updates a bit short. I'm at college right now, so I can't write as much as I want to, but I'll try and keep things going anyways.

“I think it's probably the Dutch who are to blame…”
--Antony Gormley

The early days of Patriot rule in the Netherlands were chaotic. The supporters of the Orangists still held sway in a number of towns and within the territories of the States-General, as well as the province of Drenthe, tensions were mounting between the new government and Patriots who wanted autonomy similar to the remainder of the Provinces. The territory of North Brabant proved to be the most unstable, with the Patriot army being called to put down a Brabantsepatriotten army that had taken ‘s-Hertogenbosch on August 21st. The Patriot army arrived at ‘s-Hertogenbosch two days later, and was soundly defeated. With the defeat, rebels rose up all across North Brabant, proclaiming the Free State of Brabant on September 9th.

With the formation of the new Brabantine state, Patriots in Drenthe began to take a more radical tone as well. On September 14th, an assemble of Drenthe Patriots met in Meppel to decide a plan of action. The Meppel Assembly would issue a declaration thirteen days later, demanding that either Drenthe be granted the rights of the other Provinces, or else Drenthe would secede from the Dutch Republic. While the de facto leader of the Patriots, Robert Jasper van der Capellen supported the idea of elevating Drenthe to full provincial status, the States-General didn’t take kindly to the threat of secession, and ordered the army to garrison a number of key towns in Drenthe.

However, the States-General was severely pushing their luck. When William V fled the country, he took pretty much the entire treasury with him. After IOUs and various promissory notes were excluded, the new government had precisely 27 guilders (about 300 dollars today) left in the treasury. This left the new Dutch government on the verge of bankruptcy. And so, the new government calmly decided to just ignore the lack of money for the time being, planning on issuing promissory notes until taxation could bring in sufficient wealth to pay them off. This idea wasn’t well received by the already underpaid army. As such, then the States-General ordered the army into Drenthe, a number of officers refused to move. Rallying behind Herman Willem Daendels, the officers instead demanded that they be paid first. The States-General, unable to procure the funds, attempted to bribe the officers with offers of land or positions in government. The officers refused to cooperate. And, on October 3rd, the fact that the new government had no money was revealed to the rebellious officers.

The news spread like wildfire. Rapidly, foreign and domestic investors began demanding payment on loans. Within a week, the Dutch Republic was bankrupt, and opinion was rapidly turning against the new Patriot government. In Great Britain, mass outrage against the Dutch by London merchants led to the British Parliament reinforcing the Declaratoir, which was a de facto declaration of war against the Dutch. In the Austrian Netherlands, plans had already been drawn up for a revolt by this point, and the further fuel of the Brabantine rebels in the Dutch led to the “Belgians” revolting on October 29th. The British, ever thoughtful, decided to send aid to the “Belgian” and Brabantine rebels, and on November 8th, the Earl of Malmesberry and British ambassador to the Netherland, James Harris was ordered to find out whether or not the Drenthe Patriots would declare independence with British backing.

Louis XVI considered intervening against the British in the Netherlands. However, upon enquiring into the status of the French economy, and whether or not the French government could afford to send troops the French economic minister, Charles Alexandre de Calonne, is reported to have said “We cannot afford to send the Dutch a single bullet, yet alone an army.” It’s likely that the inability to assist the Dutch is what led Louis XVI to assemble the Estates-General in the following year. The Prussian King, Frederick William II, was no friend to the Patriots, and began considering intervening in the Netherlands as well, potentially to back Drenthe should it rebel, or to install a candidate other than William V as Stadholder.

William V on the other hand, had been roaming his way across Europe, trying to find support. Having arrived in Vienna in late August, William tried to drum up support for a liberation of the Netherlands by the Habsburgs, and his plies mostly fell on deaf ears. William then departed to Paris, arriving on September 14th, and found the French considering intervention. William remained in Paris, repeatedly trying to gain support, only to have all dreams of support crushed when Louis XVI got a proper grip on the dire financial straits France was in. Initially, William intended on going to London, but upon finding out that the British were actually working on breaking the Netherlands into smaller states, William decided to depart to Spain, where he arrived on November 19th. Here, William got support with one condition. The Netherlands would have to cede the Dutch East Indies to Spain for support. William agreed, and so, on December 1st, the Spanish declared war on the Patriot government of the Netherlands. Three days later, Drenthe declared independence with British backing, and Britain formally declared war on the Netherlands.

With the rapidly escalating violence in the Netherlands, a group of Orangists and more conservative Patriots assembled in Utrecht to declare a restoration of the Stadholderate. The New Orangists began receiving support from Spain almost immediately, with William V returning to Utrecht in early January. The winter weather prevented most military actions, but a number of rebel groups kept operating despite the poor weather. On January 10th, the Austrians changed their mind and agreed to back William V in order to help combat the “Belgian” rebels who were receiving support from the Brabantine rebels. Prussia too joined in the conflict in January, backing the Drenthe rebels.

The most important event in the conflict would occur right as January ended. William V, with the backing of Austria and Spain issued the Declaration of Utrecht on January 31st, which stated that the Netherlands would be one and united, and demanded the rebels in Drenthe and Brabant stand down or else face military action. Britain and Prussia then countered the Declaration, both governments announcing that they will back the rebels no matter who controls the remainder of the Netherlands. Although the formal declarations of war wouldn’t be issued for months, this is the commonly considered the beginning of the Great Dutch War.

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'
Well, nice to see the Dutch government proving as ept as ever.

You ain't seen nothin' yet. I haven't even touched on what's going to happen to the Dutch colonies. Let's just say there won't be Apartheid South Africa. There will be Verwijdering South Africa.

Last edited: