DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

How about adding new colors to Russia, Central Asia and Eastern Europe? And fix some mistakes
ввв.png

>Itelmens live not in Magadan, but in Kamchatka
>"Japanese Siberia" already in Karafuto
>"Chinese Siberia" already in Heilongjiang
>"Jewish AO" and "Chinese Siberia"? Seriously?
>Volga Germans are not nazis
>Cheremis are Mari and not Chuvash
>Votiaks are Udmurts
>Idel-Ural is Islamic state, and Chuvash are Orthodox
>Volga Bulgaria is Turkic state
>Cimmerians are not Jews
>The Native people of Siberia must be added, because the Native people of America and Africa are added
>Caucasian people too

The font used is "Times New Roman", size 10 and on Italics, if someone else wants to suggest colours.

upload_2019-11-16_7-53-50.png

Okay, so a few problems here:

- It doesn't really make any sense to have both a PRC and a CSR colour. They were both the same entity, just under different names. I suggest that the CSR colour be re-purposed as "PRC / CSR / Chinese Communists", and the PRC colour be re-purposed as "Left KMT / Leftist Republican China"

- Beiyang Government shouldn't have the same colour as the Ming dynasty. There should be a "Beiyang Government / Early Republic of China" colour, a "Ming Dynasty" colour, and a "Yuan Shikai's Empire / Neo-Chinese Empire" colour.

- The Jilin colour should just be "Jilin / Jin (Tungusic). The Zhang Zoulin [sic] colour should be "Liaoning / Fengtian / Zhang Zuolin"

- The Hebei colour should be "Hebei / Zhili / (Former) Yan"

- The Shanxi, Xi'an, Shaanxi, and Henan colours should be "Shanxi / Xia Dynasty / Jin", "Shaanxi / Wei", "Northern Revolutionary Warlord / Feng Yuxiang / Northern Qi", and "Henan / Cao Wei". I suggest also adding a secondary Henan colour.

- The Ningxia colour should just be "Ningxia / Xiongnu"

upload_2019-11-23_20-6-16.png

So I repurposed some old colors.
I needed Kem' or some form of tertiary Karelia for a borderpool edit I made
Novgorodian Territories I also needed for borderpool fixes.
IlyaNevelny seems to have forgotten about Orenburg so I gave it a color here.
Supranational Russia / CIS / Eurasian Union is an old color that we probably should have in my personal opinion.

Why is the colour for Nazi Germany the same as that of leftist Argentina?

... @Drex, do you know something we don't?
Perón did some nasty things. Just use the colour for Córdoba.

On other topic, I kind of forgot this thread existed :p. I updated the whole scheme a couple of weeks ago and forgot to repost, just click the link in the first page of the thread.

Perón did some nasty things. Just use the colour for Córdoba.

On other topic, I kind of forgot this thread existed :p. I updated the whole scheme a couple of weeks ago and forgot to repost, just click the link in the first page of the thread.
Peron does fairly suspiciously look kinda similar to hitler. I mean, if you rearrange his entire face to look like Hitler.

Hello. I saw the color scheme. I like it.
But I have a question: I can use a outline for puppet/vassal/client/tributary states, but if I want to use a shade for that, what shade should I use?
(Sorry if it's annoying)

Note: The example is saying that I should use the lighter shade for puppet states and the dark shade for vassal states.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1199.png
    Screenshot_1199.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 182
My idea for definitions of shades:

drex_s_colour_scheme_v_1_80_by_dinospain - Shades.png

1. Dominion / Autonomus non-annexed Territory: Dominions, autonomous non-annexed territories and unincorporated Territories.
"Protectorate / Autonomus Annexed Territory" would be changed to "Colony / Autonomus Annexed Territory".
2. Colony / Autonomus Annexed Territory: Colonies, non-self-governing territories, incorporated Territories and autonomous annexed territories.
3. Core Territory / Main Colour: Core territory, homeland of a nation, organization, etc.
"Military Occupation" would be changed to "Military Occupation / Protectorate".
4. Military Occupation / Protectorate: Military and civil occupations, protectorates, mandates, Trust Territories, zone of influence, puppet/vassal/tributary/client states and personal unions.
Puppet, vassal, tributary, client states and personal unions can be represented by outline too.
"Zone of Influence" would be changed to "Maritime / Culture".
5. Maritime / Culture: National waters, maritime control, EEZ, and pre-nation tribal groups.

It's just my idea. What do you think guys?

Last edited: