DCS Revised: A Better Color Scheme

Which color should Hungary use in the DCSR?

• Dark teal (DCS)

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Light teal (current DCSR)

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Brick red (NCS)

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
1684916787696.png

Sorry West Africa took so long, I had many other things to do, and the sections in Africa are really big and probably need breaking up.

Bytor

Monthly Donor
How do people use these colour schemes? In my personal workflow it's far easier to type in RGB triplets or HTML codes, so for me to use the various colour schemes I have to make a spreadsheet that lists the colour values.

How do people use these colour schemes? In my personal workflow it's far easier to type in RGB triplets or HTML codes, so for me to use the various colour schemes I have to make a spreadsheet that lists the colour values.
I think it's intended for you to import the colour scheme directly into your image editor and use the colour picker to get the colours you need when you need them.

I agree with the sentiment though.

Last edited:
Even in MS Paint it's easy, just open another tab and copy whatever section you're using, then paste it somewhere.

1692606700937.png

South Africa is finally done (sorry for the glacial pace at which I've been doing these, I've lost motivation to work on it). Next is the Indian Ocean, and then the Old World is completely finished!

1692782071226.png

Finally, the Indian Ocean, and hence Africa and the entirety of the Old World, is done. I'll update the WIP in the OP. Should I go straight to the Americas next, or detour to the miscellaneous sections?