DBWI: What movie could defeat Star Wars 7?

Marvel shocked the world in 2012 by releasing The Avengers, which auickly surpassed the likes of Harry Potter and the Dark Knight to earn a worldwide total of $1.7 billion, a billion of which was earned overseas. This, in turn, has made it the highest-grossing film of all time without inflation.

Three years later, Star Wars: The Force Awakens stole this position by being the first film in human history to make $2.3 billion in the worldwide box office. The records of The Avengers and Star Wars 7 seem to be out of reach for the next few years, while their sequels, despite earning less than their predecessors, got into the top 5 (Jurassic World at #5.)

What movie could potentially unseat Star Wars 7 in the box office? There are talks of Marvel's own Infinity War reclaiming the title for the Avengers. However, James Cameron's Titanic, which has been in theaters for more than 4 months already, is close to surpassing Jurassic World for the #5 spot. Does it have enough steam left to power through 2 Avengers and 2 Star Wars movies? Or will an entirely new and unexpected film be the one to top it all?

The new Rocky XXIII movie. I’ve heard there’s a twist ending.

Rocky wins!
its amazing cause he fights off zombie Drago and Creed in his assisted living facility in Mesa Arizona with Tennis Balls

That bench pressing scene in physical therapy with the 10 pound weights is wack and then with Colonel Trautman egging him on to go further as he climbs the stair master!

Talk about Oscar worthy stuff there. best performance since "Escape from Ulan Batar" where they did that surprise twist ending with the power puff girls!

From the trailers, it looks like the story involves the ship rising from the sea and going on a rampage, destroying every iceberg that it comes across.
I thought I saw a kaju or something like that.. might be that part of that low budget spin off Atlantic Rim series

Money doesn't matter everybody knows that Episode 3 was the best of the saga. Maybe Episode 7 makes more money, okay, fine--but Episode 3 is by far the more memorable movie. Every movie after 2006 has been in the shadow of Anakin Skywalker.

Honestly what's probably going to happen is that Godzilla-King Kong mash up will beat it out. Godzilla and King Kong have both made big bucks, and these guys are much more recognizable than whatever washed up superheroes they stuffed in the Avengers. Episode 3 > Godzilla vs. King Kong > Episode 7

Money doesn't matter everybody knows that Episode 3 was the best of the saga. Maybe Episode 7 makes more money, okay, fine--but Episode 3 is by far the more memorable movie. Every movie after 2006 has been in the shadow of Anakin Skywalker.

Honestly what's probably going to happen is that Godzilla-King Kong mash up will beat it out. Godzilla and King Kong have both made big bucks, and these guys are much more recognizable than whatever washed up superheroes they stuffed in the Avengers. Episode 3 > Godzilla vs. King Kong > Episode 7
Personally I preferred Attack of the Clones as that's the climax of Anakin's turn and we get so many great moments, but all of the prequels are good. Unfortunately they didn't sell many tickets thanks to their darker tone(I heard stories of parents walking their five year olds out after seeing the Battle of Geonosis) but those movies did something for Star Wars that the sequels just... don't. Hopefully The Last Jedi can pick up the slack.