DBWI: Prussia 1966 World Football Champions

The OTL 1966 FIFA match is infamous. An obviously rigged game caused a riot in Berlin that caused an international diplomatic crisis - the first boarder changes in Western Europe since the war. What are your opinions on post-war Europe if the Game had gone the other way, what if the Prussians won the game?

Obviously a Prussians win wouldn't have the same direct effects, but would it reignite German nationalism the same way that a sudden anti-French riot across the confederation did? The Imperial Demand obviously wouldn't be proclaimed, possibly averting the terror attacks along the Rhine.

So now, How does German nationalism develop into the 21st century?

Would the Germans consider the Prussians "German" in order to share the win?

Would this win placate the "Germans" enough to maintain the post-war order for another few years or decades?

Does the anti-French terror attacks in the confederation continue at OTL's pace?

Does FIFA still reform and go truly global on schedule?

I really don't know, but it does remind me a lot of the U.S./Mexico Soccer War that happened some 11 years later-though without borders changing hands, or any real risk of an actual shooting war.(TL;DR, it was basically a giant scuffle amongst some particularly nationalistic hooligans on both teams-5 people died, 4 hooligans and a British tourist unlucky enough to be caught in the crossfire, but thankfully, nowhere near as bad as it could have been, and the Nogales PD managed to intervene just in time)

OOC: I just had this fun little idea of the town of Nogales, Ariz., being much larger than it's OTL counterpart.