DBWI John Gotti doesn't become mayor of NYC

1980 Castellano crime boss of new york has put out a hit on a ambitious underling, John Gotti lies bleeding on the ground from drive by his wife and children dead.

Most men would leave the city after that, Gotti though decided to get revenge and ran for mayor. An economic down turn and a scandel in the Koch adminstration and other lucky breaks allowed him to squeek in. The former Mafioso would go on to be the one to clean up the city, but what if this didn't happen what if Gotti didn't become mayor?

1980 Castellano crime boss of new york has put out a hit on a ambitious underling, John Gotti lies bleeding on the ground from drive by his wife and children dead.

Most men would leave the city after that, Gotti though decided to get revenge and ran for mayor. An economic down turn and a scandel in the Koch adminstration and other lucky breaks allowed him to squeek in. The former Mafioso would go on to be the one to clean up the city, but what if this didn't happen what if Gotti didn't become mayor?
Maybe David Duke doesn't become governor of Louisiana

Allegedly there was extreme corruption involved

Dave Treen's assasination is still the focus of conspiracy theorists to this day, the fact that they still haven't found the people who stabbed him to death in baton rogue resturant egg roll king just hits a lot of buttons.

Dave Treen's assasination is still the focus of conspiracy theorists to this day, the fact that they still haven't found the people who stabbed him to death in baton rogue resturant egg roll king just hits a lot of buttons.
Considering the Gallup polls leading to the Louisiana election and the unusual voting procedures that election, not to mention many black cars with tinted windows going all over the state that appears to the the same car model, it raises REAL high suspicions.

Living in New York was a hell of a lot easier with the cleaner streets. And it's a good thing Gotti made sure the city remained accessible for all. Without that, I'd imagine it'd be impossible to live there without being super-rich.

Living in New York was a hell of a lot easier with the cleaner streets. And it's a good thing Gotti made sure the city remained accessible for all. Without that, I'd imagine it'd be impossible to live there without being super-rich.
I'm sure the city is very clean from what I heard, I live in Texas with Governor McConaughey.

Louisiana has a jungle primary. Adolf snuck into the runoff and Trees had an .... unfortunate accident. There was no way to replace him.

i find it quite hard to belive that being stabbed 12 times in the back in resturant by 2 masked assaliants was an accident.

i find it quite hard to belive that being stabbed 12 times in the back in resturant by 2 masked assaliants was an accident.

That's why I had the ellipses. To indicate it was anything but. There are plenty of conspiracy theories about who was ultimately behind it.

Adolf had no chance in the runoff. But if his opponent dies or withdraws the third place candidate doesn't step up. Election is over right there.

It is the state where the Earl Long (who after Huey Long became a senator effectively deeded the state to his brothers) enemies had him committed to an insane asylum figuring that since the LT Gov was one of their sort that by having him sent to a looney bin they'd take over the state (admittedly the guy did have some real problems with mental illness). Unfortunately for those guys Earl Long while sitting in said Looney bin and pretty drugged up realized that their was absolutely nothing in the state constitution stating that

A) The governor strictly speaking had to be sane
B) That just because the governor was forcibly hospitalized in a insane asylum didn't mean he stopped being the governor
C) The asylum his enemies had sent him to was a state owned and run facility. A state owned facility with a administrator who was directly appointed by the governor.

So to his enemies sheer fucking horror Earl long while in said looney bin fired the hospital director (the same guy who ruled him insane) and appointed one of his cronies to replace him. A crony who then immediately found that the governor was after all sane and should be immediately released.

(Bonus is that none of that it ATL. It actually all happened in real life.)

It's disturbing to imagine an alternate NYC without Mayor Gotti to make the trains run on time.