DBAHC: Confine France To These Borders

1582348806269.png

Now, OTL, France has had the biggest colonial empire since Spain's collapse, but the OP of this website said that Britain won out ttl Anyway for France to be stuck with just the scraps?

The War of the Fourth Coalition was probably the last time to do so, as after the Coalition loss, Napoleon had virtually all of Europe under his control, and was able to make alliances with former British allies Austria and Russia to take over the former Ottoman Empire with the latter's collapse in 1807, giving France a foothold in North Africa and Egypt allowing them to eventually dominate the African continent, the Near East and India.

View attachment 525219

Now, OTL, France has had the biggest colonial empire since Spain's collapse, but the OP of this website said that Britain won out ttl Anyway for France to be stuck with just the scraps?
This map looks kinda like an ASB space-filing map to be honest. Why are the French African borders so Arbitrary? What happened to the French Kingdom of Jerusalem and Kingdom of Egypt? I mean what is that state in the center of North America? Is that some sort of uber-wanked Kingdom of America? France after all dominated most of North America after King Louis Auguste (Louis XIV) won the Battle of Blenheim. Louis dismantled the Netherlands and established a series of puppet states in Europe. King Louis XVI "The Just" made France the premier power in all Europe. What the heck happened to the Kingdom of Two-Sicilies and the Kingdom of Lombardy?

Why does Russia look so weird here? Why is Poland so small? What happened to the rest of the Commonwealth?

Since nobody has taken notice of it, WHY IS THAT GODDAMN UIGHUR BORDER ALWAYS HERE.

Apart from this, my take for Italy is that something akin to the Pontifical Federation arose, maybe if Austria tries to mingle with Italy again (that would explain why they don't have Udine).

Also, don't you think this united Tasmania (OOC Australia) smells like Dutch gunboats ? Because there no way the Bougainville expedition would've let Tasmania alone without reason, he went all the way from Pondicherry to the Falklands to paint the Pacific blue OTL, there must remain something of it OTL, or am I working with blinders ?

How did everyone overlook Saint-Domingue?! Saint-Domingue becoming its own principality doesn't make any sense. Saint Domingue had no food infrastructure without France. It's not as though one of the slave revolts would have worked. After all when has there ever been a successful slave rebillion?It's hard too imagine any foreign war France just gives up Saint-Domingue. Though I suppose Britain could seize it if someone really messed.