Culture in The Man in the High Castle

For the Reich, I think we're lead to believe the more physically arduous the sport, the more prominent it is in the Reich. In the S01 episode 'Three Monkeys', Smith calls baseball a 'lazy sport, compared to track [running] or soccer'. So while baseball is still popular, I would imagine that has more to do with it being a leftover of pre-war American culture that the Nazis keep around to maintain the docility of the American public.
Just ignore the fact they lost to a black man in 1936.

Television in High Castle had a What's My Line and Dragnet shows,I'm sure there would be westerns,Father knows Best types,even a Lawrence Welk clone,all with the Goebbels touch

Also what is the reputation of Ford in this reality, given Henry Ford's own prewar views?
Considering it's still pretty good OTL, I'd imagine it's just fine. He would still be in decline and imminently close to death since I don't think this TL butterflies his 1947 death from natural causes. However, the occupation and subsequent regime may find issue with his support of the war effort, however inefficient and incompetent it was.

Now, I'm wondering what happened to Jesse Owens when the Nazis invaded. Probably wound up in a concentration camp.
Considering the Black Book was absolutely a thing OTL, there's no doubt in my mind Owens makes the American version of the list.