Crusader Kings III

Sevarics, are you going to make other characters beside the cast from Mulan?

Just out of curiosity. And because I actually like what you've done with the Mulan characters of course.

Yeah I want to do characters from The Dragon Prince, Avatar Legend of Korra and Avatar the Last Airbender

Still need to get around to doing Mulan but I have done Chien-Po, Ling and Yao.

Chien-Po

image0.jpg

Ling
image1.jpg

Yao

image2.jpg
I didn't read the comment properly so I initially assumed Gautama Buddha himself had seen fit to grace us with his presence, [top left image] but then I remembered the game is set several millenia after his death so that's impossible. Probably won't stop me from naming an Indian character 'Siddartha' though.

HIP should have a start date in which he is around in CK2.
They should also have Alfred the Great in a start date somewhere.

Decided to bite the bullet and buy this game, downloaded a few mods, and now I'm having alot of fun as an immortal warlock in eastern Tibet.

In 1.2 there is a possibility of switching early (via decision) from confederate partition to elective monarchy. Should I do this or keep the old system of having one son or disinheriting all sons besides the one I want to be the heir?

Should more mixed cultures be added?

There is English culture which is a mix of Anglo-Saxon with Norman superstrate.

I would like to see an Anglo-Norse culture which would be a mix of Anglo-Saxon and Norse superstrate.

What others could you think of?

I would like to see an Anglo-Norse culture which would be a mix of Anglo-Saxon and Norse superstrate.

Hinduistani. Hindi from my understanding as a language didn't exist in either start date. in my mod, which I really need to get updating, I broke into awadi and Braj. With Hindustani coming about if you rule over those provinces as a turk or a persian culture.

A quick question, in the 1066 start date, are there any characters that are the very first members of their dynasties and houses? Preferably Catholic ones, but I'm not picky. :p

Here's southern Italy:

The Sicilian culture could mix with the Arabic and Berber ones, with a Siculo-Arabic culture (basically proto-Maltese) as the result, as well as with the ones grouped into the Byzantine group, giving birth to the Grecanic culture, that would be based on the IRL Griko one. The Lombard remnants in the South, if successful, could result in the rise of a Siculo-Lombard culture inspired by the OTL Gallo-Italic dialects of Basilicata and Sicily. IDK if they kept Albanians in the game or not (they already scrapped Dalmatians for no reason and it's a pity) but the Sicilian culture and the Albanian one would result in the Arbereshe culture gaining a foothold, perhaps even greater than the OTL one. Bosniak, Croatian and Serbian rulers could sponsor a Siculo-Slavic culture modeled after the IRL Molise Croats.

If the mainland and Sicily are separated long enough, a Neapolitan culture might supplant the Sicilian one in the mainland.

Edit: my first CK3 game, as the Orange dynasty of Venaissin, ended in a game over 180 years after the 1066 start date, as the last member of my dynasty died without a valid heir, while holding only one county, that wasn't even the county I started with. The way they reworked inheritance (your culture has to discover how not to gavelkind it all away first) and Tthe county control mechanic helps to prevent blobbing a great deal.

In fact, I spent most of my time improving my demesne, so that even as a two county minor or even an OPM I was rolling in money, comparatively speaking. Playing tall seems to be easier. That said, weird and amusing stuff still happened, such as an Orthodox France that joined the ERE and an Adamite Hungary with the obligatory stark naked king.

Last edited:

Vince

Monthly Donor
I'm starting to realize how OP Communion + Pursuit of Power + Temporal is as a religion. I have armies totaling 90k conquering vast swathes of territory (I can conquer two full kingdoms per character) and I'm actually gaining money because everyone is sending me indulgences as the Head of the Faith.

Religious money printer go brrr