Crusader Kings III

I've been watching His Dark Materials lately, and it would be a good setting for a Crusader Kings mod. With playable daemons, spectres, and mulefa (the people with wheels).

I’m just using the ruler designer to make models as rulers

image0.jpg

I’m just using the ruler designer to make models as rulers
I think Paradox has a CK3 thread for that on their forum too. Some are quite creative.

Then again, that ruler designer looks very thorough: possibilities are endless. And with mods coming...

I have finally ordered CK3, but I will be using CK2 a lot because of more available start dates for the time being.

Who to pick as a tutorial...hmmm...Iceland, my friends, I have plans for you! I don't suppose Leif Erikson is in either game anywhere somewhere, is he?

I have finally ordered CK3, but I will be using CK2 a lot because of more available start dates for the time being.

Who to pick as a tutorial...hmmm...Iceland, my friends, I have plans for you! I don't suppose Leif Erikson is in either game anywhere somewhere, is he?
HIP should have a start date in which he is around in CK2.

I feel like CK3 needs to bring back the council emchanics from Conclave. There is not much to do with internal politics right now.

Ahh ok, apologies if I sounded like I was accusing you or something.

You’re fine ! I’m kinda shocked by the overwhelming response on Reddit since this was just an idea that popped into my head at work today.

I’m definitely going to try to do Mulan, Yao, Ling and Chien Po this week now.

You’re fine ! I’m kinda shocked by the overwhelming response on Reddit since this was just an idea that popped into my head at work today.

I’m definitely going to try to do Mulan, Yao, Ling and Chien Po this week now.
But those are the best kind!

Looking forward to seeing em.

Me too but I thought about Iron Age Antiquity

I am not sure how the system with various tiers of hereditary vassals could be changed to work with say, Rome. Republican system is not even in this game yet.
The team behind CK2 wtwsms mod have said they plan on making a similar mod for this game. But they are notoriously slow.

Sevarics, are you going to make other characters beside the cast from Mulan?

Just out of curiosity. And because I actually like what you've done with the Mulan characters of course.