Crusader Kings III

Yes the Tunis county is Catholic (I personally would say that Gafsa and perhpas another county inland should be as well.)
It is actually the Haymanot Jews of Ethiopia, also called Beta Israel (Meaning House of Israel). They are not mainstream Judaism, and they made it till EU4 as Semyen.
Egypt plus Nubia are Coptic, while pruple in Upper Iraq/ Eastern Syria is Nestorianism
Quick question, if you are a lord of Tunis, can you convert to catholicism?
Also, yes! I love Beta Isreal! It is so cool.
Oh yeah man nestorianism, cool

The abduction mechanic is hilariously broken in this game. I fully expect Paradox to nerf it by adding a steep "war alertness" penalty, but until then:

rkny09y4yrn51.png

I had to stop playing because of the bugs and balance issues right now that IMO make it extremely easy. Hopefully a patch is coming soon.

The abduction mechanic is hilariously broken in this game. I fully expect Paradox to nerf it by adding a steep "war alertness" penalty, but until then:

rkny09y4yrn51.png
There was this Danish king who conquered Pomerania and different parts of Northern Germany from the HRE who ended up having to return these lands because he and his heir were both abducted by German nobles when they were out in a hunting trip.

Having played as the Rurikids and reforming the Slavic faith to have gender equality I can kind of understand why this was not a thing in most early societies. My Rurikids had a ridiculous number of kids in any case (I blame all the witchcraft, I made literally the entire dynasty witches, and legalising witchcraft was my main goal in the reformation), but I usually only had 2 eligible heirs since 1 or 2 of the boys would die in combat and was able to keep a stranglehold on the scandinavian style elections for the imperial (Garthariki/Novgorod) and kingdom (Garthariki/Novgorod, Estonia, Vladimir, Bjarmaland) titles I held keeping them together with the senior heir. After the reformation I suddenly had 6 eligible heirs even after a couple of deaths and it quickly spiraled out of control with me losing all control over the succession.