Crusader Kings III

So I have two other Game ideas in addition to the ones I mentioned earlier.

3.) Umayyad Caliphate restoration. Starting as the Umayyads finish uniting Al-Andalus under my belt and then work towards restoring the borders of the Umayyad Caliphate borders as well as try to conquer the Byzantine Empire.

4.) Marian Heretical Britain. Basically this is a heresy that places excessive veneration on the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene. Notably it would have female clergy. This AAR would focus on theology and the development this heretical religion and how it impacts Britain's development. the exact location, might change.

I keep getting game ideas.

My first games will be trying Al Andalus, and the Samanids. In both cases I want to try the religion reformation mechanics.

My first games will be trying Al Andalus, and the Samanids. In both cases I want to try the religion reformation mechanics.

Those mechanics intrigue me, too: even if I were to stick to my own backyard, there'd be Guglielma's proto-feminist spin on Catholicism (today there is a very small sect claiming to be a modern revival of her Church, a "Western Matriarchate" headed by a female Pope), the Dulcinians' proto-Tolstoyan views, or even the alleged witch cult centered on Madonna Oriente.

Those mechanics intrigue me, too: even if I were to stick to my own backyard, there'd be Guglielma's proto-feminist spin on Catholicism (today there is a very small sect claiming to be a modern revival of her Church, a "Western Matriarchate" headed by a female Pope), the Dulcinians' proto-Tolstoyan views, or even the alleged witch cult centered on Madonna Oriente.
ooh. Anything more about Guglielma? Since one of the things I want to do with the faith creation system is create basically Catholicism but with female clergy* preferably exclusively just female clergy. :coldsweat:

*would the term still be priests or would it be priestess?

ooh. Anything more about Guglielma? Since one of the things I want to do with the faith creation system is create basically Catholicism but with female clergy* preferably exclusively just female clergy. :coldsweat:

*would the term still be priests or would it be priestess?
The Italian language version of the page has more on doctrine, but the gist of it is that Guglielma was just like Jesus, except female. A daughter of God standing side by side with her older brother, more or less.

There's a bit about Guglielma being fated to choose four new Evangelists to write four new Gospels to replace the old ones once her disciple Maifreda will be elected Pope in Rome, but that did not happen. :p

There are a lot of streams today for the embargo ends today. Here are the streams that is going on today. :)

4PM CEST
6PM CEST
7PM CEST
8PM CEST
Unknown time

There are rumors that paradox wants to make another IP set around that time period.......
IMHO the later start dates are more interesting.