Crusader Kings III

Actually apparently the Marius update made Imperator playable again.

I still have trouble knowing wtf to do but that's mainly because I decided to be contrary and play in Tibet with the eventual goal of spreading polyandrous Bön hegemony across the world and subjugating the white worms of the West.

Anyone know any interesting characters to play as in CK3?
Any vharacter can be interesting if played well.

In 867 Rurik and the guy in Jorvik are my favorites as well as other Slavic and Baltic rulers.

In 1066 Harald Hardrada is probably most exciting to play at the beginning of the game but Russian rulers are also ok. Like I said even q count in Ireland can be interesting if played well.

Any vharacter can be interesting if played well.

In 867 Rurik and the guy in Jorvik are my favorites as well as other Slavic and Baltic rulers.

In 1066 Harald Hardrada is probably most exciting to play at the beginning of the game but Russian rulers are also ok. Like I said even q count in Ireland can be interesting if played well.
I'm hoping to play as Novgorod on CK II soon in order to try and unlock the "Norse East" achievement [possible Lost Vikings reference there?] "British Raj" is another CK II achievement I'd like, so I am wondering if it's possible for Asian families to westernise in that game?

I also hope the Sons of Ragnar are much less frustrating in CK III than their CK II counterparts, in terms of playing as them, that is.