Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

After the End, for all its bugs, still is the peak CK2 experience. May have more experience in medieval America than medieval Europe

Work in progress family tree for my Aegon the Uncrowned runthrough. A lot of children needed to be added in x] but I wanted to at least get in the direct line to the current heirs

unknown.png

I found a mod that lets you form a Muslim Roman Empire, and I uh went a little crazy.

Starting as the Sultanate of Rum, Sultan Suleyman the Philosopher conquered Constantinople, founded a bloodline, and founded the Rumi Empire.
Bayezid the Conqueror, grandson of Suleyman, spent most of his long reign at war conquering large swaths of the Balkans, Anatolia, the Caucasus, Sicily, Syria, and North Africa. He defeated the Mongol hordes and slew Genghis Khan and threw the Aztec invaders out of the Maghreb. He also proved that the Seljuk dynasty was descended from Alexander the Great.
Ertekin the Wealthy ruled for only five years but completed the construction of the first phase of the Palace of Thrakia.
Afsin the Bear continued his grandfather Bayezid's legacy of conquest by relentless expanding to conquer Egypt, Iraq, and the Islamic heartland in Arabia. He also completed established his brother as the Sultan of Andalusia following a Jihad.
Caliph Ertekin completed the conquest of North Africa by subjugating the Almoravids, he deposed the Abbasids and claimed the Caliphate for his dynasty, he completed the conquests of Persia, Transoxania, Italy, while invading West and East Africa. In his last years, he reformed the Roman Empire and burned the Christian holy sites in Rome.
Caliph Yakut spent most of his reign invading the lands of India, demolishing the Hindu and Buddhist kingdoms and granting them to cadet branches. In the last years of his life, he swore to destroy the Holy Roman Empire.
Calipha Sevindik began her reign by invading and destorying the entire Holy Roman Empire, she conquered France, completed the destruction of Tamilakam, and pushed the bounds of the Seljuk Roman Empire to Finland and the Arctic Ocean. Most believe the Calipha will reign for many years to come, and surely the unstoppable tide of Islam will spread across the few holdouts in the world.

A link to the mod for those interested.

20221212194012_1.jpg

20221212194932_1.jpg

I found a mod that lets you form a Muslim Roman Empire, and I uh went a little crazy.

Starting as the Sultanate of Rum, Sultan Suleyman the Philosopher conquered Constantinople, founded a bloodline, and founded the Rumi Empire.
Bayezid the Conqueror, grandson of Suleyman, spent most of his long reign at war conquering large swaths of the Balkans, Anatolia, the Caucasus, Sicily, Syria, and North Africa. He defeated the Mongol hordes and slew Genghis Khan and threw the Aztec invaders out of the Maghreb. He also proved that the Seljuk dynasty was descended from Alexander the Great.
Ertekin the Wealthy ruled for only five years but completed the construction of the first phase of the Palace of Thrakia.
Afsin the Bear continued his grandfather Bayezid's legacy of conquest by relentless expanding to conquer Egypt, Iraq, and the Islamic heartland in Arabia. He also completed established his brother as the Sultan of Andalusia following a Jihad.
Caliph Ertekin completed the conquest of North Africa by subjugating the Almoravids, he deposed the Abbasids and claimed the Caliphate for his dynasty, he completed the conquests of Persia, Transoxania, Italy, while invading West and East Africa. In his last years, he reformed the Roman Empire and burned the Christian holy sites in Rome.
Caliph Yakut spent most of his reign invading the lands of India, demolishing the Hindu and Buddhist kingdoms and granting them to cadet branches. In the last years of his life, he swore to destroy the Holy Roman Empire.
Calipha Sevindik began her reign by invading and destorying the entire Holy Roman Empire, she conquered France, completed the destruction of Tamilakam, and pushed the bounds of the Seljuk Roman Empire to Finland and the Arctic Ocean. Most believe the Calipha will reign for many years to come, and surely the unstoppable tide of Islam will spread across the few holdouts in the world.

A link to the mod for those interested.

20221212194012_1.jpg

20221212194932_1.jpg
This makes Austria Hungary be a less meme empire.

The best scenario I ever saw in CKII was when a dude started as the Huns in Wtwsms with Attila the hun son, conquered Egypt and crowned Attila jr as Pharaoh.
I once saw the Irish Band mercenaries attack their employer and establish a realm between the Caspian and Aral Seas.

Actually something similar happened in the game I posted above but it was the Saxon Band in Sweden, they culture converted but maintained the Saxons as vassalized mercenaries.

Been playing as Romanos IV Diogenes in my HIP CK2 playthrough. After about 20 years on the throne, Romanos IV Diogenes passed away and was succeeded by his eldest son from his first wife, Konstantinos XI. Romanos left Byzantium much better than he found it, having pushed back the Turkmen and Pechenegs and retaking part of Southern Italy. For his part, Konstantinos just defeated a Jihad for Anatolia and is looking like he will continue his father's legacy.

Started a game with the Gerulfing dynasty ( Dukes of Holland) in 1271, I've played for 83 years, I've invested a lot in the infrastructure of my domains and my vassals, I also expanded my dominions through war (I conquered gelre which was made a principality archbishopric, More or less, there was a crusade for Jerusalem I didn't go, I just donated a sum of money due to a demand from the pope and I took advantage of the fact that the prince bishop joined the crusade and I attacked him), I also inherited the domains of the Griffins, who conceived Pomerania and Bradenburg, and thanks to that I became a elector, I also created the kingdom of frisia , And I should probably expand more by marrying the heiress of the Duchy of Brabant, And my dynasty has expanded to England, my uncle is married to the Duchess of Warwick and already has an heir, Now is save money to buy my election as emperor of the HRE.

My current Character is the King of Frisia Maximilian I and also Duke Maximilian III of Holland, I of bradenburg and pomerania, He hasn't married yet (he's only 17 and I'm waiting for the Duchess of Brabant that is 15 years old) So I married my only sister to my cousin to secure the lineage (My cousin is a distant cousin he is the grandson of my great aunt, who married a lowborn)

Last edited:
Small update, I managed to get myself elected emperor and Now My character Is Kaiser Maximilian I, it was easy, the ecclesiastical votes were very cheap to buy, plus my own Vote, I managed to get a majority, and occasionally I got a fifth vote (Secular) Due to some favor I gained by voting for the council on some issue that a prince-elector request me to, Then it was just waiting for the emperor to die.

I managed to secure brabant, I married the heiress, it took a while for her to get pregnant, and the first pregnancy was a girl, due to the time it took, So that there were no scares, I put my daughter To get engaged to my nephew (Son of marriage between my sister and my distant morganatic cousin) To secure the line in case there was a problem (Well, my character's father died at the age of 23).

For my son I arranged an engagement with the current heiress of the Duchy of Hesse, she is an only child, the father is 27 years old, but if luckily he doesn't have sons, My grandson can inherit the duchy of Hesse and franche-comte where the grandmother of the heiress of Hesse is duchess, she is already 60 years old and her only heir is the duke of hesse.

Now the goal is to secure my son's succession as Kaiser, And of course getting some territories for my dynasty As HRE emperor, I'm torn between giving them to my son, or giving them to my daughter's son and creating a cadet branch, My character dynasty already have a cadet branch in england (Dukes of Warwick), But it would be a little complicated if one inherited the other's domains, taking for example the duchies of Holland, Pomerania and Bradenburg to English vassalage, While on the contrary, it would lead the Dukedom of Warwick to the vassalage of the HRE, Make a cadet branch in the HRE, facilitate and could marry him (mainly between my character's daughters and cadet branch men) And secure the dominions among the family.

20230514224922_1.jpg

Aaaand the germanic faith reformed.
Fun fact, I once planned a manga with this plot, but gave up. I still have some drawings but haven't uploaded them to my DA yet.

"Gukpa, sadly they ain't goths"
please, don't crush my soul.

20230514224914_1.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen,
normal people and those who don't like the goths

I came here to fix the greatest and saddest problem with our timeline, the lack of goths! Yes, we don't have enough Goths, so I unified spain as the Asturian visigoths

unknown.png

Yes, now everyone in Iberia and morroco shall be able to get a goth Girlfriend, and soon I gonna reach full equality between the sexes to increase the amount of goth Gfs active in stuff!

Check it @Mitridates the Great

Ladies and gentlemen,
normal people and those who don't like the goths

I came here to fix the greatest and saddest problem with our timeline, the lack of goths! Yes, we don't have enough Goths, so I unified spain as the Asturian visigoths

unknown.png

Yes, now everyone in Iberia and morroco shall be able to get a goth Girlfriend, and soon I gonna reach full equality between the sexes to increase the amount of goth Gfs active in stuff!

So precious

So, the best part in CKII When the World Stopped Making Sense is the addition of thousands of daily life events. Does anyone know where I can grab the original mod with those events to add in my campaigns? Cheers.

So, the best part in CKII When the World Stopped Making Sense is the addition of thousands of daily life events. Does anyone know where I can grab the original mod with those events to add in my campaigns? Cheers.

I believe that's just viet and it should be on the workshop