Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

I think Lux Invicta could use some more religions.
While I can get behind the sentiment, Lux Invicta has 156 religions in its database already... I can't imagine the nightmare it is in mod management and the need to update it. And it's also way more than the average Total Conversion mod: to compare, After the End roughly has around 50 to 60 religions (including heresies). Plus, even if they stretched the Alternate History of it, Lux Invicta already has a pretty diversed and creative setting.

Again, I can understand wanting to see them add more to the mod. But frankly I'd rather see them flesh out what they have than add new religions. Not to mention that including new religions might also require them to rearrange the map a bit to make way for characters worshipping the newly added religions...

After barely 25 years the Romans managed to restore Alexander’s empire.

ck2_2.jpg

A few informations: no child of destiny, no China and no intervention on my part.
I honestly don’t know how or why this happened since they always manage to crumble before the Seljuks’ invasion of Armenia and Anatolia.

Playing as a muslim, should i think of creating a muslim merchant republic? If so where should i base it (playing as egypt entire (almost all) arabian empire is under my control so thats out of choice, what about cyprus, Krete, Beleric island where would be a good place for a muslim merchant republic?

Playing as a muslim, should i think of creating a muslim merchant republic? If so where should i base it (playing as egypt entire (almost all) arabian empire is under my control so thats out of choice, what about cyprus, Krete, Beleric island where would be a good place for a muslim merchant republic?

Sinai, that way they have access to the Med and the Indian Ocean.

Sinai, that way they have access to the Med and the Indian Ocean.
Can't already has an emir, I need to create it out of new land i conquer. Socotra im thinking of doing for Indian Ocean, but what about Med. Also if i create it out of a duchy and then eventually make a vassal king of that Kingdom (merchant republic of Cyprus, will the king of anatolia) will he claim Cyprus and try to conquer it?

Hm. Given the sword and plate armour with the game's producer in the new game teaser, the chance of the new game being announced being CK3 seems to have increased.

Hm. Given the sword and plate armour with the game's producer in the new game teaser, the chance of the new game being announced being CK3 seems to have increased.
Oh for fuck sake ( not towards but rather towards paradox) the latest dlc came out last year and we haven't got victoria 3 yet. Could it simply be a dlc focusing on knights, armor etc?

Can't already has an emir, I need to create it out of new land i conquer. Socotra im thinking of doing for Indian Ocean, but what about Med. Also if i create it out of a duchy and then eventually make a vassal king of that Kingdom (merchant republic of Cyprus, will the king of anatolia) will he claim Cyprus and try to conquer it?
Any time I play in that part of the world, I make Socotra my merchant republic on the Indian Ocean. In the Mediterranean, try Crete or Cyprus.

The viceroy of Anatolia may Desire the Duchy of Cyprus (-25) if you keep it for yourself, but the Granted Viceroyalty opinion booster should more than offset it.