Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

So I saw it.. and I'm a bit confused... Granted, I've been awake for nearly 72 hours and I feel as though I missed it.

Currently, I get a couple months into the game AND IT KEEPS FUCKING CRASHING!!! On top of which, since that time the heir died, and the game crashed, He has not died since.... :mad:

But it's been 100 years and Saxony is a part of the German Empire.

Jump to 32 minutes, 40 seconds point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngTyWg596jc

I have not stopped laughing for 10 minutes.

O_O

by the Theotokos...

e75.jpg

It finally happened! Kaiser Christoph von Hohenzonnier has finally passed...

His Grandson took power in Germany, and promptly moved the capital to... Nuremberg? What's more is that his cousins, Emperors of Scandinavia and Carpathia (respectively) were both propped up by the great Christoph.

Both of their realms immediately boiled down into war. And without Kaiser Christoph to aid them... it got a bit ugly.

But as of now, everything is going alright... Byzantine Alania and all.

Jump to 32 minutes, 40 seconds point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngTyWg596jc

I have not stopped laughing for 10 minutes.

Speaking of incest and potential incest, this just happened in my game as King of a Northumbria-led Kingdom of England, in 928.
94982246DF8C3AA230F18B0263B756479BDF2A60

Yes, that is my daughter who literally JUST came of age.
As good as her traits are, I can't afford a family scandal, nor can I afford to have an inbred, bastard son born from my daughter and myself running around, so suffice it to say, I refused zealously.
Instead, I've married her off matrilineally to the heir to the Kingdom of Italy, which formed after the collapse of the Carolingian Empire.
I think this game of mine is going excellently, if I do say so myself.

B-29_Bomber

Banned
Speaking of incest and potential incest, this just happened in my game as King of a Northumbria-led Kingdom of England, in 928.

--snip--

Yes, that is my daughter who literally JUST came of age.
As good as her traits are, I can't afford a family scandal, nor can I afford to have an inbred, bastard son born from my daughter and myself running around, so suffice it to say, I refused zealously.
Instead, I've married her off matrilineally to the heir to the Kingdom of Italy, which formed after the collapse of the Carolingian Empire.
I think this game of mine is going excellently, if I do say so myself.

Of course you can sleep with your sixteen year old daughter... Why would that be bad, desu?:confused:

Last edited:
You've only reached optimum incest levels once your family tree has become as interwoven as the fibers of a rope.

In my current Targaryen playthrough in the AGOT mod, King Daemon "the Rich" - my current character - has only two great-grandparents. His father had only four. Am I there yet? :cool:

It won't continue, because Daemon had only one half-sister, and she was a bastard, and, "worse", his son had no full sisters, so married a half-sister.

Krall

Banned
The fact that I can make this comment on this thread without even turning heads is alarming.

Well, I assumed you said it as a joke. Admittedly I have seen people advocating genocide in Europa Universalis, so maybe I'm just desensitised. :p

Watching on phone. Can't make out shit. What happened?

His son was a homosexual master seducer so he checked their "lovers" section to find his other homosexual son.

B-29_Bomber

Banned
Well, I assumed you said it as a joke. Admittedly I have seen people advocating genocide in Europa Universalis, so maybe I'm just desensitised. :p

His son was a homosexual master seducer so he checked their "lovers" section to find his other homosexual son.

I wasn't joking. Legitimate question, desu.

I feel I have made a grave mistake. The heirs have made multiple mistakes. I awoke this morning to find Scandinavia and Carpathia fully integrated into Germany...

Oh Bother...

In my current Targaryen playthrough in the AGOT mod, King Daemon "the Rich" - my current character - has only two great-grandparents. His father had only four. Am I there yet? :cool:

It won't continue, because Daemon had only one half-sister, and she was a bastard, and, "worse", his son had no full sisters, so married a half-sister.

Psh. The rope analogy only counts when playing a culture/religion that doesn't permit sibling incest, otherwise your tree already starts off as a rope.

I've been engaged in so many cousin-cousin marriages, aunt-nephew, uncle-niece, etc. in my Iberian play through that I don't know if my family will make it to the 1100s now that a lot of inbred, absent minded, ugly, and imbecile traits have been popping up by the 960s (started in the Old Gods start with HIP).

Thanks to the fertile trait my starting custom character had a long of kids who had a lot of kids... So lots of inbreeding was able to commence with delayed bad effects. Now though... Current heir has a lot of good traits that are cancelled out by having the imbecile trait >.<

Is there a good how-to for converting a save file to an in-game bookmark? I've got an interesting game as Sweden going (Charlemagne start, going for a part-Pagan part Christian Europe) and want to hop in to a merchant republic and Ironman it until 1453 so I can export the whole thing over to EUIV.

Is there a good how-to for converting a save file to an in-game bookmark? I've got an interesting game as Sweden going (Charlemagne start, going for a part-Pagan part Christian Europe) and want to hop in to a merchant republic and Ironman it until 1453 so I can export the whole thing over to EUIV.

No that's impossible.

Krall

Banned

Does a game have to be in Ironman mode to be able to be converted to EUIV?

Anyone ever gave a try on that Witcher Kings mod? I thought it was ok, but since I'm not familiar with the books/game I can't vouch for its canon compliance.