Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

image.png

The Buyids are buyilding a new future for the people of Iran!

By chance you guys don't know if there is a Mod that has biblical events from the Kingdom of Israel?, like being able to play with Saul or David,go to war against the Philistines and etc , preferably it would be a Mod that works without DLCs but I don't even know if a Mod like that exists.

By chance you guys don't know if there is a Mod that has biblical events from the Kingdom of Israel?, like being able to play with Saul or David,go to war against the Philistines and etc , preferably it would be a Mod that works without DLCs but I don't even know if a Mod like that exists.

Does not exist. The closest you are going to get is WtWSMS which takes place after the fall of the Western Roman empire.

Ok guys, I'm in my most epic campaing ever, so much that this could be an epic AAR. Here is it some information.

For a start, here is Emperor Herberd Theodoricing of Saxony, nicknamed "The Scarllet Hands" for having sacrified over 90 people to the old germanic gods:

image.png

An art of him I made with Crayion:
d8954ca47b7f4d36b6c9103174ce4bd0.webp

image.png

Today Saxony remains as the strongest european empire, in a state of perpetual war against the Mohametans, but due the three image limit I gonna post more info tomorrow and in the day after.

I HATE THE THREE IMAGE PER DAY LIMIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*cough*, anyway.

Well, first of all I talked with a creative helper about some options to make the realm more realistic, and so the first thing I did was to rename the Empire as "Germani", to better fit a pagan led Germanic Empire led by Saxony.
The second thing is that I'm a brazilian, and a developmentalism, so I like nation building a lot, thus I did that considerably in this gameplay. The first objective was to set a goal to reach the Nogat river, I won't take prussia for now.
As an expansive power, the first objectives in the new territories were to seize the land, build it up as much as I could and then convert it to my religion and culture, a "marcha para o oeste" but instead of the near empty brazilian center we were instead basically comitting cultural conversion on the pommeranian slavs.

20230602131327_1.jpg

image.png

The urbanization process was the most interesting one, I made satanic amounts of money by mass looting of christian provinces, as such I could spend in massive projects. All my personal provinces have all their building sloths filled, while a great stone circle was built in Irminsul and a huge investiment was made to build the palace of Brandenburg, already in level 2. Since Brandenburg has one more sloth than my former capital I ended moving everything to brandenburg and founded Berlin. Also I have a few universities.

image.png

Berlin is growing!

I HATE THE THREE IMAGE PER DAY LIMIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*cough*, anyway.

Well, first of all I talked with a creative helper about some options to make the realm more realistic, and so the first thing I did was to rename the Empire as "Germani", to better fit a pagan led Germanic Empire led by Saxony.
The second thing is that I'm a brazilian, and a developmentalism, so I like nation building a lot, thus I did that considerably in this gameplay. The first objective was to set a goal to reach the Nogat river, I won't take prussia for now.
As an expansive power, the first objectives in the new territories were to seize the land, build it up as much as I could and then convert it to my religion and culture, a "marcha para o oeste" but instead of the near empty brazilian center we were instead basically comitting cultural conversion on the pommeranian slavs.

20230602131327_1.jpg

image.png

The urbanization process was the most interesting one, I made satanic amounts of money by mass looting of christian provinces, as such I could spend in massive projects. All my personal provinces have all their building sloths filled, while a great stone circle was built in Irminsul and a huge investiment was made to build the palace of Brandenburg, already in level 2. Since Brandenburg has one more sloth than my former capital I ended moving everything to brandenburg and founded Berlin. Also I have a few universities.

image.png

Berlin is growing!
Just an update on the name thing, I had a two hour conversation with a bot about how could I name this Empire since I wanted to find a name that fit it. We eventually went into proto-indo European language all the way into medieval naming like "Rex Visigothororum" (I don't even know if I wrote it correctly, it is 5 AM) and eventually we returned to Germani just for me to to still not find it appropriate AHHHHH

Other name I considered was Germaniland, but still doesn't sounds right. I am going to contact the old Saxon guy who made the video above and see if I can find something. Stay tuned.

Edit: I talked with the bot and he said that the best name would be "Ríce Ēaþera Germana" in old Germanic, so I'm thinking I gonna rename the Empire to Germana and keep the people named Germani.

Last edited:
HERE
WE
GO!

For the grace of Odin, here are the current borders of Ríce Ēaþera Germana! And France and England are now Germanic brother states led by Odinists.

image.png

I spent a good twenty minutes finding names to rename the kingdoms and a few cities, take a look, oh good people of ah dot com!

image.png
I'm running out of ideas of what to do, I might end making a friend kingdom in Italy and the just waiting until 1453 to get the achievement.

Hi everyone,

I have embarked on a playthrough as Friedrich IV of Austria, starting in the year 1314. So far, I have managed to make significant progress over the course of 34 years. I successfully formed the Kingdom of Bavaria and defeated the Meinhardiners in Karnten and Tyrol, thanks to the assistance of Bohemian troops. To strengthen alliances, I arranged marriages with the Luxembourgers in Bohemia. The most recent union involved my character's (Maximilian Michael) sister and the King of Bohemia.

In the early The Bohemian kingdom boasted a military force of approximately 10-15k soldiers, while my duchy had between 5-7k troops. In the initial battle against the Wittelsbach, I summoned the Bohemian king to aid me. A force of 15,000 Bohemians faced off against 5-7 thousand Bavarians. During this confrontation, I held my troops back in Vienna, waiting for them to assemble into a single army. fortunately, the Bavarians suffered a devastating defeat, losing over 90% of their forces, and their duke was captured in battle.

Through the acquisition of Bavarian lands, I gained sufficient territory to establish the Kingdom of Bavaria. With my sights set on the Meinhardiner territories in Tyrol and Karnten, I solidified my power as the overlord of the south and east of the empire. Initially, I conquered Karnten, once again aided by the Bohemian troops, who arrived at the battle ahead of my forces assembling in Vienna. Subsequently, I conquered Tyrol.

Expanding beyond the boundaries of the Holy Roman Empire, I vassalized the Duchy of Milan, which had operated independently From HRE. Once again, I relied on Bohemian troops to achieve victory, and the Milanese duke was captured in battle. Afterward, I conquered the Schwyz from the Swiss Confederation, with the assistance of Bohemian troops. Lastly, I triumphed over the Archbishopric of Friuli, this time successfully coordinating with Bohemian forces. In the encounter, 30,000 Bohemians and Habsburgs clashed with 5,000 Friulians, resulting in the defeat of the archbishop. Thus, the territorial expansion of the Bavarian kingdom came to a temporary halt.

Furthermore, my son (Maximilian Augustus) is the rightful heir to the Duchy of Picardy through his mother's lineage. Additionally, my brother, formerly my vassal, has been elected as the Holy Roman Emperor. He holds the title of Duke of Steiemark.

Hi everyone,

I have embarked on a playthrough as Friedrich IV of Austria, starting in the year 1314. So far, I have managed to make significant progress over the course of 34 years. I successfully formed the Kingdom of Bavaria and defeated the Meinhardiners in Karnten and Tyrol, thanks to the assistance of Bohemian troops. To strengthen alliances, I arranged marriages with the Luxembourgers in Bohemia. The most recent union involved my character's (Maximilian Michael) sister and the King of Bohemia.

In the early The Bohemian kingdom boasted a military force of approximately 10-15k soldiers, while my duchy had between 5-7k troops. In the initial battle against the Wittelsbach, I summoned the Bohemian king to aid me. A force of 15,000 Bohemians faced off against 5-7 thousand Bavarians. During this confrontation, I held my troops back in Vienna, waiting for them to assemble into a single army. fortunately, the Bavarians suffered a devastating defeat, losing over 90% of their forces, and their duke was captured in battle.

Through the acquisition of Bavarian lands, I gained sufficient territory to establish the Kingdom of Bavaria. With my sights set on the Meinhardiner territories in Tyrol and Karnten, I solidified my power as the overlord of the south and east of the empire. Initially, I conquered Karnten, once again aided by the Bohemian troops, who arrived at the battle ahead of my forces assembling in Vienna. Subsequently, I conquered Tyrol.

Expanding beyond the boundaries of the Holy Roman Empire, I vassalized the Duchy of Milan, which had operated independently From HRE. Once again, I relied on Bohemian troops to achieve victory, and the Milanese duke was captured in battle. Afterward, I conquered the Schwyz from the Swiss Confederation, with the assistance of Bohemian troops. Lastly, I triumphed over the Archbishopric of Friuli, this time successfully coordinating with Bohemian forces. In the encounter, 30,000 Bohemians and Habsburgs clashed with 5,000 Friulians, resulting in the defeat of the archbishop. Thus, the territorial expansion of the Bavarian kingdom came to a temporary halt.

Furthermore, my son (Maximilian Augustus) is the rightful heir to the Duchy of Picardy through his mother's lineage. Additionally, my brother, formerly my vassal, has been elected as the Holy Roman Emperor. He holds the title of Duke of Steiemark.
Can you post prints of it?

My character died a few minutes ago for a... Rabble, His Heir Maximilian (II) Augustus, he is much better off than his father being a brilliant military tactician, all my family have a low opinion of me including my brothers, So I know that my character will not have peace at the beginning of his reign, My character will not inherit Picardy due to him being a foreign monarch, who will inherit for now is my middle brother Ferdinand Leopold Who has no land.

Last edited:
My character died a few minutes ago for a... Rabble, His Heir Maximilian (II) Augustus, he is much better off than his father being a brilliant military tactician, all my family have a low opinion of me including my brothers, So I know that my character will not have peace at the beginning of his reign.
I can relate to getting character deaths with this sort of vibe.

Well, I started a game with the Paleologists of Montferrat, and I managed to create the Duchy of Susa. However, I now find myself in a strange situation. At the beginning of the game, France absorbed Savoy. To maintain my independence, I decided to pursue marriage alliances with the Capets. My first wife was from Anjou (I used Naples to conquer the two counties needed to create the duchy). With my first wife, I had three daughters. In order to appease France and avoid the fate of Savoy, I promised my second daughter to the newborn son of Philip the Fair.

Later, my wife passed away, and I married his daughter Isabelle. We had five children together. Then, the Black Death struck, and two of my three daughters from my first marriage died, including the one betrothed to the French Prince. Interestingly, the second son of Philip the Fair, named Philippe (who in the game was given the Duchy of Poitou and recently inherited the Duchy of Toulouse from his late infant nephew), have 5 boys and seems to have a better chance of continuing the Capet line compared to OTL history. Louis X had a short reign due to the plague but left two sons. The most unfortunate of Philip the Fair's sons was Charles, in game the Duke of Toulouse, who only had one son that died during the plague.

But getting back to the point, I married my eldest daughter to the young French king, Gilbert (the game chooses some strange names), who is the son of Louis X. Now she wants me to annul the marriage, catching me by surprise. If I annul the marriage, I will lose piety and a significant amount of prestige, and gain the enmity of the French king. On the other hand, if I continue with the marriage, there is a 33% chance that my daughter will become celibate and another 33% chance that my pregnant lover will fall in love with her. Yeah (My daughter and My lover they doesn't even have the homosexual trait), it's quite crazy.

IMG-20230629-WA0000.jpg