Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Discussion in 'Alternate History Books and Media' started by Tellus, Nov 17, 2011.

1. haider najib Well-Known Member

Is my game broken i can assign guardians to kids under the age of 6?

2. H.Flashman(VC) Well-Known Member

No, that's normal, if it's wise is another matter.

3. haider najib Well-Known Member

I got an event for my one year old, saying dad dad and getting points bit confused about the fact a one year old is talking.

4. TC9078 Empire

??? One year olds can say some words...

5. TheShah Jumped the shark

she can if she's the daughter of satan :evilsmile:

Patukov likes this.
  6. haider najib Well-Known Member

But not a sentence about there toys.

7. haider najib Well-Known Member

Playing as a muslim, should i think of creating a muslim merchant republic? If so where should i base it (playing as egypt entire (almost all) arabian empire is under my control so thats out of choice, what about cyprus, Krete, Beleric island where would be a good place for a muslim merchant republic?

8. GoukaRyuu Well-Known Member

Sinai, that way they have access to the Med and the Indian Ocean.

9. haider najib Well-Known Member

Can't already has an emir, I need to create it out of new land i conquer. Socotra im thinking of doing for Indian Ocean, but what about Med. Also if i create it out of a duchy and then eventually make a vassal king of that Kingdom (merchant republic of Cyprus, will the king of anatolia) will he claim Cyprus and try to conquer it?

10. LordInsane Supporter of the Alliance

Hm. Given the sword and plate armour with the game's producer in the new game teaser, the chance of the new game being announced being CK3 seems to have increased.

11. haider najib Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck sake ( not towards but rather towards paradox) the latest dlc came out last year and we haven't got victoria 3 yet. Could it simply be a dlc focusing on knights, armor etc?

12. LordInsane Supporter of the Alliance

It is definitely a teaser for the new game they're announcing at PDXCon. I'd personally prefer Victoria 3 over CK3, but I'm not in charge of Paradox.
    https://twitter.com/PdxInteractive/status/1178686001797042176/video/1

haider najib likes this.
  13. Planet of Hats Ahmadi-Cruz Parlante Gang Donor

Any time I play in that part of the world, I make Socotra my merchant republic on the Indian Ocean. In the Mediterranean, try Crete or Cyprus.

The viceroy of Anatolia may Desire the Duchy of Cyprus (-25) if you keep it for yourself, but the Granted Viceroyalty opinion booster should more than offset it.

14. Worffan101 Ain't done nothing if I ain't been called a Red

Aww, man, I don't want to convert over to a CK3! CK2 works great as it is.

15. haider najib Well-Known Member

You better have a high paying job as if its ck3 base game i gurantee will have less content than ck2 as of the current state.

First question are viceroys good title to give on kingdom level as im an emperor don't they just give less troops also im going to give the title to his son anyway.

Yeman is a sultan hereditary under my rule (vassal kingdom) it desires it, i still have the save i can probably go back but still is having socotra merchant republic worth it, compared to having a pissed of yeman kingdom vassal?

16. Worffan101 Ain't done nothing if I ain't been called a Red

Screw that! I'll stick with CK2 until it breaks.

17. herkles Well-Known Member

if there is going to be a ck3. There are a number of things that I would want to see revamped. One thing in particular I would like to see changed are holdings. Instead of distinct settlement types, ie tribal, city, castle, church, and so on. They should be more like Imperator Rome and can evolve into different type of settlements depending on what is built there. Also to become a city, the king should have to give out a charter.

minifidel likes this.
  18. LordInsane Supporter of the Alliance

I suppose one non-CK3 option that'd fit with the teaser would be outright open fantasy.

19. herkles Well-Known Member

There could be a "Dark Ages" Game or a Migration era game?

20. LordInsane Supporter of the Alliance

My nitpick would be that plate armour would be inappropriate for that, but the teaser may simply be supposed to indicate 'swords and armour' history.