Crosstime Traffic TV Series

I was going to post something about a Crosstime Traffic Movie Idea, but this idea came to mind instead.

So i'm sure most of you know what Crosstime Traffic is. Basically, it is about a Corporation that uses machines to travel to Alternate Universes as a method of trade and a way to maintain the Home Timeline.
So my idea was that there could be a TV series about this concept or something like that, with each episode (or every few episodes) taking place in a different alternate. For Example: one episode could take place in a world where the Germans won World War 1, and another could take place where the Chinese Empire never became Isolationist.

What do you guys think?

In my opinion the CROSSTIME TRAFFIC novels might work very well as inspiration for some TV movies or relatively low-budget Young Adult films, but if I were asked to adapt a Television series based on the concept, I would suggest following individuals somewhat different from the average protagonist of the Novels themselves - why not follow a team of Troubleshooters employed by CROSSTIME to clean up the messes left by the likes of those Villains seen IN HIGH PLACES (in fact stamping out that particular Slavery Ring would make a good plot line for the first Series) or making sure that the operations of the Corporation are suitably covered up or just making sure that employees in Deep Trouble are swiftly extricated from their predicament with minimum fuss.

I think this concept allows one the maximum flexibility in terms of moving between Worlds and in terms of the sort of Plots one can work through.