Create a Country

Leo Caesius

Banned
Wow - 19 nations! That's a lot.

I wanted to give a healthy venue for my latent fascist impulses, so I created a new nation which swings far, far to the Right. It's an analogue of Phalangist Lebanon called The Republic of Jebel Lubnan. The motto, ma fii A7la mni nni'6aam means "There is nothing sweeter than Order," which I found in a kataeb comic strip written for children, 7ikayit ba6al ismo Sharbel - A Story of a Hero Named Charbel.

The flag is modeled after one I saw as a child, but haven't seen since. I suspect that it is the flag of one of the Christian militias but it doesn't look like the official kataeb flag. Please take a look at the flag and let me know if you've seen it or have any information about it. I couldn't find it on FOTW.

Susano

Banned
fortyseven said:
Susano 934 million isn't small. I'd like to rp my nation once I'm built up too. What are your nations POTUS?
If your main opponents ahve nations of 1.5-2b it is RELATIVELY small...

sorry- mistook the regulation of the UN as a ban. (by this i mean the rule that if you have two nations- you can only have one in the UN).

Here's mine

The Kingdom of Northros is a small, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 12 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The Kingdom of Northros

Civil Rights: Rare Economy: Strong Political Freedoms: Few

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41%. A very small private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.

All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, euthanasia is illegal, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime is moderate. Northros's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the standard.

Northros is ranked 4064th in the region and 63,803rd in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.

I allready have had an nation in NS,its called the Commonwealth of Lewesia,its in the region called "10000 Islands" I strongly suggest you go there,we have a defence treaty that keeps the region from being invaded.