Counterfactual Flag Gallery

Thande

Donor
Similarly to Diamond's alt-carthography site, this is an on-line gallery featuring my best flags.
Diamond has a cartography site??

(I'll have a look at your flags later when I'm not on a public computer, sorry for the non sequitur)

Thande

Donor
Very fine flags, Magnificate.

Just one thing, your Scotland-Cornwall... Cornwall is represented by a normall white cross on black, not a saltire:
gb-corn.gif

Very fine flags, Magnificate.

Just one thing, your Scotland-Cornwall... Cornwall is represented by a normall white cross on black, not a saltire:
gb-corn.gif
Well... isn't it on my flags as well? Or I am failing to see a mistake?
Flag of Albion Isle
White saltire on dark sky-blue Field represent Scotland, or Alba as it is called ITTL. Cross of St. Piran, white cross on black background, represents Kernow, that is Cornwall.
Flag of League of Mercia, Cornwall and Pictland
White cross on black background is the symbol of Cornwall.[...]

Thande

Donor
Oh, I see. The position of the black and blue just seems a little odd. Still I suppose the alternative would violate the rules of heraldry because you'd have black against blue.

Thande

Donor
I'd have done something like this myself... (I prefer the top one, though it implies that Cornwall is dominant, which is a bit unlikely)

Screenshot.GIF

Thande

Donor
No, Imajin does have a point here. Maybe if I put narrower white lines to separate the black and blue areas...