Could a Hydra (anti-air) tank work?

Could a Hydra (anti-air) tank work? (A tank where most of its weapons are anti-air). Terrible vs. other tanks, but this is used primarily as support for tanks to deal with enemy fighter aircraft or attack helicopters. In theory this can reduce enemy air superiority advantage via Surface to air missiles, but in practice...

Could a Hydra (anti-air) tank work? (A tank where most of its weapons are anti-air). Terrible vs. other tanks, but this is used primarily as support for tanks to deal with enemy fighter aircraft or attack helicopters. In theory this can reduce enemy air superiority advantage via Surface to air missiles, but in practice...

If I may can expand your question ? can a whole division of antiaircraft tanks [ AA and mobile SAM] be a something useful in a modern post ww2 battlefield

If I may can expand your question ? can a whole division of antiaircraft tanks [ AA and mobile SAM] be a something useful in a modern post ww2 battlefield
Probably not, unless you are expecting a whole lot of planes at a specific destination.
Could a Hydra (anti-air) tank work
Look up the M50 Ontos, that thing inspired the Hydra of 40k, though it was more artillery/tank destroyer than AA.

No, generally the trend is to push combined arms even lower, that division would only be useful if it was purely administrative and effectively parcelled out in companies and battalions to other units, at which point you might as well just have them integrated anyways