Corporate Logo Design Challenge

Would someone be interested in trying to design 3 corporate logos for the following

Davos Industries Ltd-Davos Industries purchased and aquired many of the major Arms Manufactureres in Europe, as well as boeing in the United States and several other computer companys.

Solcom-Primarily Concerned with anything to do with Space, as well as being a telecomunications Giant. Owns T-mobile, and many other cellphone companys

Globaltech Corporation-Involved in the Food and Heavy Civilian Industry Areas, however, its biggest money makers are its oil and pharmecuticals divisions.

so, anybody up for a logo challenge for each of those?

Here you go...

socs5.png

gtxo0.png

dilsu8.png

Thande

Donor
Yeah, Fenwick's actually look like something out of the real world (Imajin's, yours aren't bad, but I can see Fenwick's on some consulting company's logo).

Of course, this is the sort of thing that companies pay millions for, and we've just knocked up in two minutes... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Fenwick's actually look like something out of the real world (Imajin's, yours aren't bad, but I can see Fenwick's on some consulting company's logo).

Of course, this is the sort of thing that companies pay millions for, and we've just knocked up in two minutes... :rolleyes:

Be fair, would we have every thought of renaming the Post Office Consignia?

Very nice work guys. Fenwick's designs are simply fantastic.
I do agree with Landshark on reversing the Solcom colour scheme.

I haven't really thought of creating a logo for my own fictional company, Rodent Resources; which I have used in various computer games. (on and off-line, Capitalism II and Industry Player, for examples). The company was actully concieved during an on-line role-playing session in a vampire themed chatroom. Had to give my main RP character, Benjamin Matthews, something else to do besides chase the ladies.

Last edited:
I'm using Business Creator 5.6, it has this program in it that I like to mess around with.

So like this?
slrs6.png

Last edited:
I'm using Business Creator 5.6, it has this program in it that I like to mess around with.

So like this?
slrs6.png

I can see their adverts now.

The camera zooms in from showing the Solar System to just the Earth and Moon to just the curve of the Earth then a line of sunlight is used to outline the curve. There's a sunburst in the upper right hand corner that dazzles out the screen and when it fades you're left with the SolCom logo.

Thande

Donor
I can see their adverts now.

The camera zooms in from showing the Solar System to just the Earth and Moon to just the curve of the Earth then a line of sunlight is used to outline the curve. There's a sunburst in the upper right hand corner that dazzles out the screen and when it fades you're left with the SolCom logo.

I can visualise that as well...

Fenwick, would it be an imposition to ask if you could try to make some 1920's style logos for use in the AH.Com World game?

Jeyah! Could have more of a Mexican-Texan look to it, but otherwise great! Has a lot of the Western style with a veneer of aged dignity. And the stark white letters just hint at the raw power the company has.