Confederate National Symbols/Emblems

Create your own here, plus any insignia for CSA militaries, government organizations, intelligence agencies. I'm looking for what a modern-day CSA would have as its symbols.

Also, create a back side to the national seal! Front shown.

confederateseal.gif

No one's ever made any CSA-related symbols? Not even a flag?

Okay, simpler thing.

About emblems: what should the CSA have as national animal, symbol, hero, tree, etc.?

The National Hero would probably be Robert E. Lee. Aside from the images of Washington and Jefferson he would be the next most favorite.

Or maybe the Southerners like the Turkey, but since they want to be fancy like Europeans...THE PEACOCK!!!!!!

Cool. Here's how I see it: national emblems/symbols/insignia usually have several categories of items used: animals (bald eagle), weird abstract designs (Illuminati eye-pyramid of providence representing God), plants, famous people, famous locations (capitals, important buildings, monuments), and maybe a few other things.

I was wondering that the original CSA great seal already has a person on the front, rather different from the USA seal, what would be on the back? If it's a weird abstract design, what would it be and what would it represent?

Xen

Banned
Aussey said:
Or maybe the Southerners like the Turkey, but since they want to be fancy like Europeans...THE PEACOCK!!!!!!

I could see the peacock *LOL* But I think the Horse is most likely, I can even see the Confederacy adopting the Southern Cross as its flag eventually, if for no other reason than to give it a more distinguishing look from the US Flag.

Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson will become to the Confederacy what George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson are to the United States (Im sure many Confederates will feel something towards them, especially Jefferson and Washington).

The beaches will become popular tourists attractions, perhaps legalized gambling along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. New Orleans could be the Las Vegas of the South, while Atlanta becomes the Confederate Hollywood. A Confederate Naval Academy at Charelston, SC, an Army Citadel in Virginia, and eventually an Air Force academy at Kitty Hawk NC :p