*Charles V* born as girl

By Charles V I mean King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, oldest son of Joanna the Mad and Philip Habsburg. Assuming (let's be butterfly killer for a moment) rest of Juana's issue is more or less OTL, what would be effects of such change? Ferdinand (born in Spain as future heir of Castile and Aragon, thus IMHO still given Spanish name) is thus only male heir of Philip and Joanna. Is he still raised in Spain? Having Spanish born heir Spain is going to avoid Comuneros revolt, OTOH being only living male Habsburg after death of grandfather Ferdinand is going to face more troubles managing whole Habsburg inheritance. Perhaps, with future of Habsburg dynasty less secure than IOTL, HRE Max is going to marry for fourth time? What is going to happen with Ferdinand's five sisters ITTL?

Hmm, Ferdinand would probably be raised in Burgundy here (and perhaps given a different name here), unless Philip decides that he is going to partition his and Joanna’s lands after their deaths earlier (this was his plan in OTL AIUI).

Well, would this mean that Henry VIII is likelier to marry Eleonore of Burgundy? After all, there's no reciprocal Habsburg match for Mary available. Which means Mary might end up married to...IDK who. Third wife for Manuel of Portugal? Third wife for Louis XII? Potential wife for Christian II of Denmark?

Well, would this mean that Henry VIII is likelier to marry Eleonore of Burgundy? After all, there's no reciprocal Habsburg match for Mary available. Which means Mary might end up married to...IDK who. Third wife for Manuel of Portugal? Third wife for Louis XII? Potential wife for Christian II of Denmark?
Hmm, maybe. It depends on whether or not Henry still falls in love with Catherine of Aragon and if Katherine Tudor survives (in which case she would likely be betrothed to Ferdinand). Mary could marry Manuel of Portugal or his son John (both were considered in OTL IIRC), though Christian remains the most likely husband for her.

Fernando will be born in Spain as their parents would be there for Juana to be sworn as heir to the kingdom of Castile. Once this is done, I bet that Phillip would have his heir spirited away to Flanders ASAP.

Agreed with above, Philip will probably want Fernando to be raised in Flanders. I can see Maximilian trying to remarry again, too, but I’m unsure about that.

Who would a genderswapped Charles (likely named Juana or Margarita for his mother or aunt) end up marrying, though?

Agreed with above, Philip will probably want Fernando to be raised in Flanders. I can see Maximilian trying to remarry again, too, but I’m unsure about that.

Who would a genderswapped Charles (likely named Juana or Margarita for his mother or aunt) end up marrying, though?
Alessandro de Medici? The age gap is quite big, though.

Alessandro de Medici? The age gap is quite big, though.
Why the fuck would the Habsburgs do that? He's not even a pope's bastard. Just the bastard of a random cleric in a banking family that, for the first decade of this archduchess' life, is exiled from their own city. If they wanted a Medici match (which I strongly doubt), Lorenzo di Piero (father of Catherine de Medicis) is at least legitimate! Seriously, a natch with a legitimate son of Cesare Borgia and Charlotte d'Albret is more likely (near ASB-level unlikely unless Cesare sets himself up as the new "king of Italy", but not as impossible as a LEGITIMATE Habsburg marrying a BASTARD Medici).

True, but AIUI back then if there was a lack of sons from a marriage, it was blamed on the wife.
Yes, but Joanna kept being pregnant, so he will only be excited for healthy children at first surely. Still, they will have a male heir as IOTL, so...it's not like they'd split. If Katherine of Aragon birthed a son from 1525-31, Henry will stay with her until her death. Likewise for Philip and Joanna, they will stay together, "till death do they part". Ferdinand Jr's five sisters will make their same dynastic matches as IOTL, except for Charles, who could I suppose wed Luis, Duke of Beja...

Yes, but Joanna kept being pregnant, so he will only be excited for healthy children at first surely. Still, they will have a male heir as IOTL, so...it's not like they'd split. If Katherine of Aragon birthed a son from 1525-31, Henry will stay with her until her death. Likewise for Philip and Joanna, they will stay together, "till death do they part". Ferdinand Jr's five sisters will make their same dynastic matches as IOTL, except for Charles, who could I suppose wed Luis, Duke of Beja...
Once again, a Archduchess of Austria, Infanta of Spain and Princess of Burgundy like female Charles would never marry a second son like Luis, Duke of Beja.

A match with Beja would be useleless and all the daughters of Philip and Joanna got Kings in OTLs meaning who at least a ruler is required.

Could does not mean would, but I can't think of anyone "Charlotte" can marry ITTL
Then stop to throw names just for doing it…