Change One Thing About TL 191

Oh, that scene...

I hope I am remembering wrong, but didn't Flora compare Hosea's privates to that of her male siblings?

That whole part of reading threw me off. Like, "Why would she be that specific during such an intimate moment?!"

Yep. I believe she mentioned her father too. Granted, the context is she's apparently a virgin or only previously slept with Jewish men but still.

Just wait until you read the Mark Twain sex scene in How Few Remain (I've just heard about it, and it's apparently not good)...

Yep. I believe she mentioned her father too. Granted, the context is she's apparently a virgin or only previously slept with Jewish men but still.

You know, when I read that part of the story, I thought that she may have said that due to a possibility that she may have taken baths with her brothers and sisters together as young children.

If she mentioned her father, then there's a red flag, right there.

Just wait until you read the Mark Twain sex scene in How Few Remain (I've just heard about it, and it's apparently not good)...

I actually remember it.

I found it to be less uncomfortable than Flora and Hosea's scene, but still unnecessary.

The history of France in TL-191 is pretty much the same as in OTL until 1917. Nowhere in the books does it say that the Second French Empire and the House of Bonaparte are still in power.

Oh, that scene...

I hope I am remembering wrong, but didn't Flora compare Hosea's privates to that of her male siblings?

That whole part of reading threw me off. Like, "Why would she be that specific during such an intimate moment?!"

I apologize about any misinformation about France. But either way, there's just no reason for the Second Mexican Empire to last one Maximillian dies as he doesn't have an heir IOTL.

I apologize about any misinformation about France. But either way, there's just no reason for the Second Mexican Empire to last one Maximillian dies as he doesn't have an heir IOTL.

It's true that Maximilian didn't have an heir. But he did have adoptive ones; grandsons of the Agustín Iturbide, who was also the first Mexican emperor during the early years of Mexico.

In the books, it's presumed that the Second French intervention in Mexico succeeded and Maximilian was able to rule his empire through the Iturbide line.

Vince

Monthly Donor
Potter getting off scot-free in the post-war tribunal. That is not going to happen. You just nuked the capital of the US. He will be found guilty and sentenced to death. Morell's plea be damned.

Even in the insane event Potter is found not guilty he is living on borrowed time. If Kimball can be shot for sinking one ship after the post-war truce and his killer can be released then Potter will be found murdered and the case is going to be quietly closed.

Potter getting off scot-free in the post-war tribunal. That is not going to happen. You just nuked the capital of the US. He will be found guilty and sentenced to death. Morell's plea be damned.

Even in the insane event Potter is found not guilty he is living on borrowed time. If Kimball can be shot for sinking one ship after the post-war truce and his killer can be released then Potter will be found murdered and the case is going to be quietly closed.

See, I always assumed that Potter would have an "accident" in the postwar era. Like he was a part of that list that General Abell was keeping at the end of IAtD.